11: You're mine

H A N A   P OV

It's been awhile since I've seen JaeHyung. I wonder if their grandma is okay with babysitting until I'm 100 percent better. I don't want to put JaeHyung in any danger while I'm in this state.

I also feel bad about what I said to Jungkook. I mean sure it's the truth but something isn't sitting right in my stomach. I get this weird feeling like I feel hot but I'm not sick. I think I should ask my doctor when I see her today.

"Hana!" I looked up and saw Jungkook at the top of the stairs. He was running down the stairs and jumped on the couch. "I was doing some thinking. I was thinking how could I make you like me the way I do. I thought that I would treat you like my girlfriend until you fall in love with me."

"Jungkook..." he smiled at me and I realized I couldn't break his heart even more. "Fine you can be my "boyfriend"." He jumped up happily and grabbed my hand. He pulled me upstairs and into his room.

"Here Hana! Get dressed we're going to go out on a date."

"It's not a date Jungkook. We're not dating." I got up and chose black jeans, blue shirt, and black converse.

"Are you ready? Cmon hurry up!" I laughed at how he was acting. I finished tying my shoes and Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house. We got in his car and drove to this restaurant that served everything. From Grilled cheeses to steak.

He parked the car and rushed to my side of the car. He politely opened the door and I stepped out. He stuck his hand out telling me to hold it. I grabbed his hand and he intertwined his fingers with mine. I looked up at him and he smiled at me giving me his signature bunny smile.

We walked to the restaurant and got seated at a booth. Jungkook sat in front of me and rested his head in his hands. I saw him staring at me and gave him a confused look.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked him and he just smiled.

"Cuz you're beautiful." I blushed at his compliment.

A waiter came up to us and asked us for our drinks. Jungkook ordered a Coke and I ordered a lemonade. The waiter handed us our menus and walked away.

"I'm thinking about getting the steak. What about you?" I looked through my menu and saw they had spaghetti on the menu.

"Oo this one. I want the pasghetti!" Jungkook looked at me and gave me another bunny smile. "What?"

"You're so cute! I want to put you in my pocket." I was about to say something when a mans voice interrupted our "date".

"Already moved on." I looked at the voice and saw HyunJin standing there with the girl from the video. "Well guess what Hana I never gave a shit about you. I just wanted to get in your pants. All the things I said were lies. You aren't beautiful you're jus-" before HyunJin continued Jungkook punched him in the face. HyunJin fell to the floor.

"Don't you ever talk to Hana ever again! If you do I'll cut your dick off!" Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the restaurant. We walked to his car and got in. Jungkook started driving and we sat in silence until he heard my small sob. He pulled over and stopped the car. "Hana what's wrong why are you crying?"

"It's just that. I never had anyone stick up for me except for my brother. I wanted to thank you for sticking up for me." Jungkook pulled me into his chest and hugged me.

"I would stick up for you anytime."

"Why?"

"Because Hana..." Jungkook pulled me out of the hug and looked into my eyes. "You're mine." I blushed at Jungkook's words.

"Yeah yeah. Can we go now I wanna go home now." Jungkook laughed and started driving again.

+++++++++++

I ran up to Jungkook's room and laid on the bed. I sleep in here and Jungkook sleeps on the couch or on the floor in here. I told him I would be fine sleeping on the floor but he refused.

"Jungkook! Can you come here?" I heard his footsteps running up the stairs. He burst into the room.

"Yeah? What happened? Are you hurt?" I shook my head and patted the bed. He sighed and sat on the bed next to me. "What do you need?"

"I have a question. I was wondering if you knew the answer." I sat up and sat crossed legged in front of him. "Okay so I have this weird feeling in my stomach ."

"What do you mean? Does it hurt?" Jungkook looked at me worried.

"No it's like... you know how you like drink something hot and it feels hot in your stomach? It's like that but it doesn't hurt and sometimes I get goosebumps. It's weird because it only happens when I'm like around you. Do you think I'm allergic to you?!" I covered my mouth. "Omg Jungkook I might be allergic to you! We need to call the doctor!"

Jungkook started laughing and patted my knee. I started to get the feeling again and looked at him.

"look I got the feeling again!" Jungkook chuckled.

"You're not allergic to me Hana. And just so you know I get that feeling around you too."

"Oh no it's contagious! I'm so sorry Jungkook know your gonna die." I jumped at Jungkook hugging him. "I'm so sorry I didn't know it was contagious." Jungkook hugged me tighter and chuckled.

"Hana do you want me to explain the feelings?" I nodded not letting go of him. "I need to know when they started first." I thought to myself for a second.

"Uhm they happened around the time you stole a kiss from me. At first it was like baby one but now it's like a huge monster." I pulled back and looked at Jungkook still in his arms. "What does it mean? Do you think they have a cure for it?"

Jungkook licked his lips and then looked at mine. "Hana would you mind if I stole another kiss from you?" Before I could answer his lips crashed with mine. At first I was startled but then I started to kiss him back.

The kiss was very passionate and sloppy. Jungkook pulled back and I opened my eyes. I frowned that he ended the kiss. Woah woah woah why was I upset Jungkook is only a friend. I'm pretty sure friends don't kiss each other.

Jungkook saw my frown and laughed quietly. I looked at him. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because you're upset that you don't to kiss these lips anymore." He made his lips into a duck style. I laughed at his face and realized something.

"Hey wait since you stole a kiss from me I get to steal one from you. Twice! One from this time and last time." I smiled at him and he pinched my cheeks. "Hey stop it!" I pulled his hands off and rubbed my cheeks. "Now you owe me three kisses."

"Ah sorry Hana. I'm saving these lips for my girlfriend and looks to me you're not my girlfriend." I looked down and pouted.

"I understand... I'll just give my three kisses to someone else." Jungkook's eyes widen and gasped.

"Woah woah I meant that you should be my girlfriend! Not give them to someone else." I smiled at him.

"So if I want to get kisses from you I need to be your girlfriend?" Jungkook nodded and smiled. "Alright then I guess I'm your girlfriend then. Oh you didn't explain the feeling to me though."

"Ah well the feeling meant that you liked me more than a friend since I kissed you. I mean I wouldn't blame you. I bet I kiss amazing." I smacked his chest and he laughed. "So now we're dating?" I nodded and he hugged me. "Kinda upset thought I had a whole plan to gain your heart. I didn't know it was this easy."

"What can I say I'm a simple girl."

"You're MY simple girl."

++++++++

Oh shit finally the ship has sailed but you know ima be having that freaky shit in like two chapters or so ;))) be ready 🤪