19: I wish

Hana POV

It was time for lunch and I waited for Jisung to walk with me. I waited in my classroom and Jungkook came up to me. I was nervous and a little scared. I took a deep breath in and out trying to relax.

"Hana." He stopped in front of me and looked down at me. I looked up at him sadly but I didn't dare show him. "Who was that guy that walked you to class?"

"Uhm Jisung... Why?" He ignored my question and asked me another one.

"What are you guys?"

"Oh uhm... well..." before I could answer I felt an arm go around my shoulders. I looked and it was Jisung.

"I'm her boyfriend. Don't worry I'm treating her better than you ever did." Jisung pulled me close to him and I started blushing. Jungkook saw me blushing and scoffed.

"Not even a day after we break up and you already found another guy. What a slut." My heart broke when he said that word. I started to tear up and Jisung saw me. He angrily looked at Jungkook. He was about to do something when I held him back.

"D-Don't. It's my fault. Let's just go to lunch." I told Jisung with my voice cracking. Jungkook heard my voice and something in his face changed. He looked apologetic and sad. He tried to reach out for me until we heard HER voice.

"Jungkook!" We saw Nana running to Jungkook and hugged his side. "I missed you babe." Jungkook looked at me and then back at Nana. Nana looked at me and smirked. "You didn't know Jungkook and I are dating! Isn't it great!"

I looked him in the eyes ,still teary eyed, and scoffed. "You're such a hypocrite Jeon Jungkook. I wish I never met you." I grabbed Jisungs hand and walked down the hallway.

Jungkook POV

I watched as Hana walked down the hall with Jisung. I felt a pain in my heart. I didn't mean to call her a slut. I knew it wasn't true I don't know why I said it. I looked at Nana who was smirking at Hana and Jisung.

"Nana..." she looked at me and smiled. "Do you think I'm a terrible person?" She shook her head.

"Of course not babe. Who made you think that? Was it that stupid slut Hana?" I glared at Nana when she called Hana a slut.

"Don't you dare call Hana a slut. She's not a slut." She was shocked.

"What do mean not a slut? She already has a boyfriend. I mean she's a horrible person. Do you not remember what she did to me in the bathroom?" Jungkook's eyes looked at Nana sadly and he sighed.

"I'll be back Nana. Go wait in the classroom I'll get your food." She nodded and went into the classroom. I went to the lunch room and saw my friends sitting with Yuri and Sana. I went up to them and smiled at them.

"Hi Taehyung! Hi Jimin!" They looked at me and ignored me. They continued to talk with Yuri and Sana. "Hello? I said something?" Taehyung sighed and looked at me.

"Can't you see we don't wanna talk to you?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked them confusingly. Taehyung and Jimin scoffed.

"What do we mean? Well we tried to tell you that Nana is a bad person last time. Our friendship was almost over last time when you started dating her. This time you lost Hana, the one person we told you not to hurt. Did you even ask Hana if she actually hit Nana? No you just assumed that she did. Haven't you noticed that whenever Nana is here and you guys are dating everything goes bad. I heard that you yelled at JaeHyung yesterday because you were busy with Hana. Don't worry how I knew that but I did. Now you better come to your senses before it's too late."

Taehyung never went off on me before. Sure he told me stuff that I did wrong but never this huge. Maybe I should've listened to Hana before I assumed but it's not like Nana would lie to me. Would she? I mean I knew she wanted me to herself because she's in love with me but she wouldn't do something like this. Would she?

Hana POV

Jisung and I went to eat lunch with my friends. I saw Jungkook there so I stopped in my tracks. Jisung noticed I stopped and grabbed my hand. He smiled at took me to the table. He sat me down and I looked at Jungkook.

"Hana..." Jungkook looked at me sadly. "Uhm can we talk?" Before I could answer Jisung looked at him.

"Sorry Jungkook but I'm sure Hana doesn't wanna talk to you ever again. Plus she's mine now and I don't ever want her to get hurt." I blushed when Jisung said I was his. I didn't like him but it was still weird to hear such things from guys.

Jungkook sighed and nodded. "Alright I get it. You don't wanna see me ever again. But I just wanna talk okay? So please just talk to me." He walked away and I sighed.

"Guys I'm gonna be babysitting his brother today. I think I'll talk to him then. What do you think?" Yuri and Sana agreed with me. Taehyung and Jimin were wary at first but soon agreed. "Oh by the way where's Mina?"

"Oh she's with my sister. Don't tell anyone but they're dating." Taehyung whispered to us. "I found out two days ago when I heard them on the phone." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "I don't really mind I always knew Taemi was Bi-sexual but I didn't know Mina was. I never saw her like that."

Yuri Sana and I looked at each in shock. We didn't know either. We didn't mind either but it was still shocking. We just shrugged and continued eating. They were talking about Mina and Taemi but I was still thinking about what would happen later today.

+++++++++

Ah ha ha it's going down in H-Town anyways it's finna get good now 🤪luv y'all