23: Tent

Jungkook POV

I watched as Hana ate her food carefully. I finished eating a while back but I wanted to wait for Hana to finish.

"Kookie you can go. You don't have to wait for me."

"I want to wait for you. Plus you're so cute when you eat." I cooed at her and she scrunched her nose up.

"Oh can we watch a movie tonight?" She asked me with pleading eyes. I nodded and got up from the table.

"I'll go get the movie ready in my room. When you're done come up okay?" She nodded and I kissed her head. I went upstairs to my room and turned on a movie. It was a called "A silent voice". I paused it and grabbed some more comfy clothes.

I grabbed my sweatpants and a black T-shirt. I went to the bathroom to change and came out to see Hana sitting on the bed. She was facing the Tv and looked in my direction when she heard the door open.

"Ah Kookie hurry so we can start." I smiled at her and sat on the bed next to her. I leaned against the headboard of the bed and Hana sat in front of me. She sat on her knees and watched the screen.

"You ready?" She hummed in response and I started the movie.

+++++++

Thirty minutes into the movie things started to pick up and get interesting. Hana would always have the cutest responses to the movie. When she would get excited she would sit up straighter and pull on her T-shirt. When she pulled on her shirt it would rise higher and higher.

I would watch her as she lifted her shirt and I would always smirk to myself. Hana turned back to look at me and I smiled at her.

"Ah Kookie can we pause the movie I need to stretch my legs." I nodded and paused it. Hana got up and went to the bathroom. She came out a couple minutes later. Hana started stretching her arms out and her shirt lifted revealing her stomach.

"Cmon Hana." She smiled at me and jumped on the bed. She sat next to me this time and I put my arm around her. I started the movie and I looked down at her. At first I was looking at her face but then my eyes drifted to the inside of her shirt. I could see inside and she wasn't wearing a bra.

I couldn't take my eyes off of them. I watched them move as she laughed at the movie. I felt a tent in my pants again. I quietly groaned and continued to look at them. Hana looked at me and I looked quickly looked into her eyes.

"Kookie?"

"Hmm?"

"What's that?" She pointed at the tent in my pants. "I saw it moving from the corner of my eye." I didn't know how to tell her so I just didn't say anything. "Is it like a bug?" As Hana said that she reached for my member. She put her hand on it and I groaned. She looked up at me. "Are you okay? Does it hurt when I touch it?"

"N-no it feels good." I finally spoke out. She looked back at the tent and put her hand on it again. This time she squeezed it a little and I moaned. "Hana can you do me a favor?" She nodded and smiled. "Can you solve this problem?" I pointed at the tent.

"Sure Kookie!" She smiled at me and I started untying the strings. I pulled my pants off but not my briefs. Hana's face became extremely red and she looked at me. "What do you want me to do?"

"Well uhm... I need you to suck my...dick..." she didn't know what to do. I grabbed her hand and put it on my member. I showed her to stroke my member and I let go of her hand. She continued to stroke it through the fabric. "Okay Hana are you ready to see it?" She gulped and nodded.

Hana POV

Jungkook started taking off his briefs and his member sprung out. It was huge and I looked at it. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"How do I suck it?" I asked him shyly.

"It's like a lollipop just don't bite it." I nodded and I leaned close to his member. I gulped one last time before taking his member in my hand. My hand looked tiny compared to his member. I gave it a squeeze and Jungkook groaned.

I started to open my mouth and lean in. I put my mouth on the tip of his member. Jungkook started moaning. I started to lick the top of it and then lick the sides of it.

"Hana stop teasing me." Jungkook moaned and I blushed. "Don't worry it'll be fine." I put my mouth on the tip. I started sucking it up and down. Jungkook moaned out loud and grabbed my butt. I squealed but my mouth was full so it sounded like a mumble. Jungkook moaned at the feeling of the vibrations on his member.

I started bobbing my head up and down as I slowly got the hang of it. Jungkook grabbed my butt harder and moaned. After a couple of minutes of bobbing my head up and down I felt a liquid go into my mouth. I immediately took his member out of my mouth.

There was white stuff coming from his member and some spilling from my mouth. "Swallow it Hana." I did as he told and I swallowed it. It was salty and tasted weird. I looked at Jungkook and he had a smirk on his face.

"What?" Jungkook came close to my face. He wiped some of the white juice off my lips with his thumb.

"You forgot some." Jungkook told me to open my mouth and lick the white juice off his thumb. I did as he told again and he kissed my cheek. "Do you know what that white stuff was? It was the same stuff you released that one day. Remember how I ate it. Now you ate mine and now we're bonded together. We'll always have a piece of each other in us."

I blushed and realized that I just ate Jungkook's cum. Jungkook put his member back in his briefs and pulled his pants up. He pulled me close to him.

"Next time you should wear a bra." I looked down and my face reddened. He chuckled and kissed my head. He pulled me to his chest and we continued to watch the movie. "There's only one thing left to do Hana. But that'll have to wait until we get married."

I was curious on what he meant but I ignored it.

++++++++++++

Oh shitt it's a beautiful person(AKA you) I love you guys also I decided to do a Jimin one instead of Taehyung don't be mad but I have a good idea:) anyways luv y'all again Goodnight or Good morning 🤪