28: Explain Yourself

Jungkook POV:

I kissed Hana's forehead as I slowly got up from the bed. The time was 7:30 am, this was when I usually went to work. I softly patted Hana's stomach and went to the bathroom.

I changed into a white button up shirt and put my blazer on. (Picture above is what it looks like) I did all of my usual bathroom things and walked out the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and kissed Hana's head again.

++++++

I was in my office when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I put my papers down and looked up. It was Taeyon. Taeyeon was the woman that hit on me and the other male co workers. I rolled my eyes and she smiled at me.

"Hey Jungkookie." She came up to my desk. She was wearing a button up shirt but she unbutton some of them to show her cleavage. Her skirt was way out of dress code. If she bent down you could see her underwear.

"What do you need Ms.Kim?" She bent over the desk and showed me her cleavage. I looked away at the computer. She came around the desk and spun my chair around.

"I need your help with something Mr.Jeon." She said to me seductively. I got up from the chair but she pushed me back down. She then sat on my lap. She put her mouth to my ear and whispered something into it. I tried to get up but she wouldn't let me.

It was too late. I heard the door open and I looked over. I saw Hana standing there with a lunchbox in her hand. She dropped it and the food fell out. Taeyeon looked over at Hana and she smirked at her. Taeyeon started to kiss my neck and I pushed her off. I don't when she did this but she managed to unbutton my pants.

"Hana... this isn't what it looks like! I swear!" I button my pants and went to Hana. She didn't say anything or even move. I guess she was in shock. "Hana I swear I didn't do anything! I can explain!"

Hana began to laugh and tears began to come into her eyes. "And you thought I was cheating?" She finally looked up at me and smiled. It wasn't her normal smile this was the smile that she would put on to hide away her pain. This is the one that she had when I was with Nana.

"Hana, Darling I would never cheat on you." Taeyeon came behind me and smirked at Hana. She then walked out and left me and Hana alone.

"Am I not good enough for you? Are we not good enough for you?" She put her hand on her stomach and I shook my head.

"No Hana you guys are my life. I love you and only you." I tried to hug her put she put her hand in between us. "Hana?"

"I can't look at you right now..." she stared at her shoes and I saw the tears drop onto the floor. "I need time away from you Jungkook." Uh oh she used my full name. She never calls me Jungkook even when she's mad. I knew I messed up big time.

"Wait Hana please let me explain." I cupped her face and made her look at me. "Please Hana..."

She took her hand and wiped my face. I didn't even know I was crying. I copied her actions and wiped her tears. She sniffled and laughed a bit.

"I can't believe I'm gonna say this. Okay Kookie you can explain." I beamed with happiness and I pulled her into my chest. I put my chin on the top of her head and sighed.

"I love you Hana. I'll never cheat on you or love anyone else." I took Hana and sat her on the couch in my office. "Okay I'm going to explain myself so please don't interrupt me." I took her hands into mine and began to explain what happened. The whole time she was quiet but I could feel her grip tightening on my hands.

I finished talking and Hana got up from her seat. I looked up and she headed for the door. I followed behind her quickly and she went to Taeyeons desk.

"Who do you think you are? Jungkook is MY HUSBAND. He's not just some man you can just sleep with to get ahead in life. You're just a slut who can't close her legs." I smiled at how hot Hana looked going off at Taeyeon. Taeyeon got up from her seat and walked towards Hana.

"Who do you think you are? You're not cut out to be Jungkook's wife. You're fat and ugly." She pushed Hana and she almost fell. I immediately went to Hana and pulled her to me.

"Don't you dare put a finger on my wife. She's beautiful and amazing she's everything you'll never be." I walked away with Hana's hand in mine. I looked back at Taeyeon, who was still in shock, and spoke up. "Oh and one more thing. You're fired don't come back here or you'll be escorted by security."

Taeyeon eyed me and scoffed. She sat back down at her desk and I walked out with Hana. We went to my car and drove to the house. Hana went in before me and went to our bedroom. I followed behind her after locking the door.

"Kookie?" I hummed as I took my shirt off and replacing it with a t-shirt. "What if we do have twins? Like dad said it's a good possibility." I sat down next to her and kissed her hands.

"Don't worry honey. If we do have twins it'll be great. Twins mean twice the amount of cuteness and fun. Plus it'll mean more of me or you or even both of us." I put my arm around Hana. "If we don't have twins that's okay too. I'll be happy with one,two, or even a hundred babies as long as they're ours."

Hana kissed my cheek and smiled. "Thanks Kookie. Also about what happened in the office. Next time you have anyone bothering you I'll beat them up." She threw her fists into the air pretending to hit someone. I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sure you'll beat them up. Now how about I take tomorrow off and we can stay in and cuddle." She nodded excitedly and smiled.

"I love you Kookie."

++++++++

So I'm thinking(?) should I make them have twins or only one baby
You should vote:

Twins:

🤪

One baby: