16: Done

H A N A   P O V

I was in 3rd period, Math, that I had with Jungkook and now Nana. Jungkook sat by Nana and they were laughing. I knew Nana was an old friend but I couldn't help but feel jealous at them. I knew Jungkook wouldn't cheat on me after all he promised that he would never hurt me. I trust him.

After 3rd period was lunch and we were all going to eat together. The bell rang for lunch and I headed for Jungkook who was still with Nana.

"Ah Jungkook!" I yelled behind him and he turned around annoyed. I ran up to him and smiled. "Do you wanna eat lunch together?"

"Sorry Hana. I'm gonna eat lunch with Nana. Oh and after school I can't take you home."

"Why not?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm taking Nana home. You can ask Taehyung or Jimin for a ride. Or ride the bus." I was shocked but just smiled at him.

"Ah it's okay." I was gonna hug him but he was already walking away. He put his arm around Nana's shoulder and she put her arm around his waist. I felt something inside me that I never felt. It's like my heart was hurting but not physically. I watched them walk away happily and I walked to the classroom. I wasn't gonna eat lunch today as I lost my appetite seeing them together.

I walked into my fourth period class and no one was here. I sat by the window in the back and pulled my earbuds out. I put them in and started playing a song. The song was called "Nothing like us" and it fit my mood perfectly. I closed my eyes and started singing.

After the song was done I opened my eyes and saw a boy looking at me. I jumped up as I was surprised to see anyone here. I took out my earbuds and paused my music.

"Uh Hello..." I said to him. The boy grabbed a chair and sat next to me. "Do you need something?"

"You're just so talented and beautiful." I blushed at his comment. "I'm Han Jisung." He stuck his hand out and I shook it. "What's your name?"

"Ah Lee Hana.." He smiled at me.

"So Hana. Why are you upset? That was a pretty sad song." I shook my head. "It's alright you don't have to tell me."

"What are you doing in here?" I asked him trying to make conversation. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know actually. I was walking down the hall and I heard your voice. I guess you can say it's Love at first sound?" I laughed at his joke. "Wow even your laugh is beautiful." I blushed and scoffed. "Hana can I have your number?" I nodded as I had made a new friend. He handed me his phone and I typed in my number.

"There." I handed his phone back to him and he smiled. I was gonna say something but my stomach growled. "Oh sorry..."

"You didn't eat lunch?" I shook my head and he grabbed my hand. "Cmon you're gonna get some food." We went into the cafeteria and he picked up a tray for me. We were walking back to the classroom.

"Ah hang on I need to use the restroom." He nodded and I ran to the bathroom. I used it and stepped out to wash my hands. I saw Nana fixing her makeup. "Oh hi Nana!" I smiled at her. She looked at me and scoffed.

"I can't believe Jungkook chose someone that looks like you as your girlfriend. Break up with Jungkook he's mine. He will always be mine." I looked at her and my voice started to crack.

"What? What do you mean he's yours?" She laughed evilly and walked to me.

"I mean that Jungkook is my boyfriend and he will never love you." She started to hit herself and I was in shock. She started to shed fake tears. "Be a shame if Jungkook saw how you hit me." I was speechless and she walked outside crying. I followed behind her and saw her crying to Jungkook.

"Nana! What happened?!" She pointed to me and Jungkook looked at me. He walked over to me and angrily looked at me. "How dare you hurt Nana! I thought you were better than this Hana." He continued walking towards me and i walked backwards until I hit the wall. I had no words coming out. He continued to yell at me.

I had tears forming in my eyes but that didn't stop him from yelling at me. I saw Jisung across the hall and he came over to me. He pushed Jungkook back.

"Why are you yelling at her?!" Jungkook scoffed and looked at me.

"Why? Because she fucking hit Nana! I thought I knew her but I don't. She's just a useless person and I wish I never ask her to me girlfriend." Jungkook looked at me. "We're over Hana. Don't you ever come between me and Nana again." Jungkook walked away with Nana in his hand.

As I saw them leave I fell to the floor and Jisung came by my side. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I let my sobs loose. Jisung held me to his chest and comforted me. "Hana let's get out of here." I couldn't stop crying so Jisung picked me up and carried me to his car. He put me in and closed the door. He went into the drivers seat and asked for my phone. I gave it to him and he called the first person on my phone call list. Luckily it was Yuri. He told her what happened and that he's going to take me to get some air.

Jisung drove to an empty parking lot. He parked his car and helped me get out. I was all red and puffy from crying. He told me to sit on the car top. I followed what he said and he sat with me. "So Hana wanna tell me what's wrong?" I couldn't speak without crying so we just sat in silence.

I couldn't believe what just happened. Jungkook just broke up with me over something I didn't do. I just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up. I never wanna see Jungkook again.

++++++++

Shittttt yo What just happened.... dw things will get better anyway luv y'all 🤪