21: Rooftop

Hana POV

The next day at school was just terrible for me. I dressed in my usual uniform clothes. I didn't say anything to anyone about what happened at Jungkook's house. I pretended to be fine but in reality I was dying inside.

"What do you think Hana?" I looked at Taehyung and everyone's eyes were on me.

"Huh?" They just laughed and shook their heads.

"Do you want to get lunch at Kim's restaurant today?" Jimin asked me and I nodded. "Yes! I can't wait you guys!"

"Oh guys guess what I texted Nana..." Taehyung continued talking but I just spaced out. I was thinking about something I would do later today. The bell rang and pulled me out my daze. "Hana go to class the bell rang."

"Cmon Hana." Jisung walked me to class and we were walking in silence. "Hey you okay Hana?" I just nodded and walked to class. "Alright Bye Hana." He hugged me and left. I went to my seat in the back of the class and put my head down.

The teacher started teaching and I took out a sheet of paper. From everyone else's point of view I was a regular student taking notes. What I was actually writing was a goodbye note to my family and friends. I finally decided to fix my mistakes and my my mother happy and get off this planet. Forever.

+++++++++++++

It was finally time for lunch and Jisung came to pick me up. "You ready Hana?" I just nodded and we walked to the door. I stopped walking and Jisung looked at me. "Hey what's up why'd you stop?"

"I just need some air Jisung. I'm going to the rooftop I'll catch up with you guys." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Alright Hana. I'll save you a seat. Don't be too long." I nodded and walked away. My smiled fell as soon as I turned around. I walked to the rooftop. I climbed a bunch of stairs and finally got to the top. I sat down on a bench and got out my letters. I put my phone on top of them to make sure they won't fly away. I sighed and went to the edge of the building. This is it I guess.

Jungkook POV

I ran to the cafeteria looking for Taehyung,Jimin, any of Hana's friends. I ran and saw Jisung walking with Taehyung and Jimin. I immediately ran to them and they looked at me.

"Oh hey JK what's up?" Taehyung waved to me. I looked at Jisung and grabbed his collar.

"Where's Hana?!" He took my hands off his collar and scoffed.

"Why do you need to know?" He asked me rolling his eyes.

"I made a mistake! I realized the truth! I found out the truth! I need to tell her I love her! I need to apologize! Please tell me where she is!" Jisung just shook his head.

"She went to get air on the rooftop." I just ran to the stairs and I guess my adrenaline kicked in because I ran faster than I ever could. I ran up the stairs skipping stairs which made me go faster.

I finally go to the rooftop and saw Hana on the edge of the building. My eyes widen and I ran to grab her hand.

Hana POV

I was about to step off the edge when I felt someone pull me back. I felt a hard chest on my back. I looked back and saw Jungkook crying his eyes out.

"HANA WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! WERE YOU GONNA JUMP?!" Jungkook held me close to his chest and continued to cry. "WHY?!"

I started to cry when I finally came to my senses. I hugged Jungkook back and held onto him like my life depended on it. He rubbed my head and kissed my head. I tightened my grip on his shirt. I soaked his shirt with my tears and he just held me tighter.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry.." I mumbled into his chest. I pulled back and looked at him. He still had tears in his eyes and I looked down. "I'm sorry."

"Hana why? Why were you gonna jump?" Jungkook asked me sadly. His voice cracked as he talked.

"I don't deserve to be on this planet. I can't do anything right. I lost you the love of my life. I lost you to a girl who was prettier than me, smarter than me, skinnier than me. I don't deserve to live. I wanted you to be happy without me and this is the only way." Jungkook broke down in tears and pulled me back into his chest.

"Hana... I found out the truth.... I'm so sorry for not believing you. Taehyung told me what happened and I felt terrible for not trusting you. Please forgive me Hana. I know I'm not the best person but I love you. I hope it's not too late but can you take me back. I promise I won't hurt you ever again. This time I promise to keep my promise."

I looked at him and nodded. "I forgive you Jungkook. I love you too. Please don't hurt me again. I don't know if I can take it." Jungkook kissed my lips softly and with love.

"I promise I won't. Now how bout we get off this roof and go get food." I nodded and he helped me up. I dried my eyes and he held out his hand. "Let's go." He smiled at me and I grabbed his hand. I grabbed my phone and notes. I put them in my pocket and we walked down the stairs to Kim's restaurant.

I saw Jisung and he waved to me. He went up to me and was about to hug me but Jungkook pulled me to his side. "She's mine. We're dating. So you and her are over." Jisung just laughed and he smiled at me.

"Hana and I were never dating. We just pretended to date so we can make you jealous. Plus Hana is more of a little sister to me." Jungkook continued to hug me and I blushed at his dominant side.

He saw me blush and kissed my forehead. "Let's go Hana." He pulled to the restaurant where we saw our friends sitting down at a table.

"Ah I see the power couple is back together." Yuri said our loud looking in our direction. "Taehyungie is so smart. He tricked Nana into telling him the truth and he told Jungkook." Yuri said proudly. "My baby is smart."

We all looked at Yuri and she just smiled. "So Taehyung and you are dating?" Jungkook asked Yuri seating me next to him. She nodded and then Sana rose her hand.

"I have a confession! Jimin and I have been dating since we were in sophomore year." Jimin and Sana smiled awkwardly at us.

Everyone's eyes widened and stared at the couple. "So for two years you've been dating?" I asked them confused. "How did we not know? You're a precious baby we know everything about you." I looked at Yuri and back at Sana.

"Well uh we met in dance class and just hit it off. I didn't think we were gonna last but we did and I'm glad we did." We were all still shocked but started eating and talking.

"So I guess Jisung is the only one who doesn't have a girlfriend." I said looking at him.

"Actually I like this girl..." Jungkook pulled me close to him. "No no not Hana. Her name is Dae-hyun she's in my class. I actually also used Hana to make her jealous and it worked out. We're going out this weekend."

I smiled at him and high fived him. "Good job! I'm so proud of you Jisungie." He laughed and nodded. "Enough talking lets get to eating. I'm starving." They all laughed and starting eating again.

The only person who knew I was about to jump was Jungkook. I made him promise that he wouldn't tell the others. He agreed on one condition. I wouldn't try something like that ever again.

++++++++

Omg y'all it's about to be over sksksks :( I'm sad it's almost over but I have another J.JK One I'm making so read that one and show it ur love. Thanks UwU 🤪