33: Gender Reveal

Jungkook POV

-one month later-

For the last month I've been coming home early from work and spending time with Hana. I don't want happened last month to happen again. Hana only had a few months until she had to give birth. Today we were going to find out the gender of the babies.

"Jungkookie! Can you come here?" I ran to the kitchen and saw Hana trying to grab a cup from the top shelf.

"Hana wait!" I ran over to her and sat her down on a chair. "I'll get it. I don't want you to get hurt or our babies." I grabbed a cup for her and poured her a cup of milk.

"Thanks." I gave it to her and she drank it. "I can't wait for the party!" She grabbed her phone. "I'm gonna call Yuri and ask if she's done yet."

"Hana you called her like 5 minutes ago. I don't think she'll be done." Hana ignored me and called Yuri. I sat down in front of her and watched her.

"Yuri are you done yet?" I saw Hana's smile go up and she looked at me. "Really?! Okay we'll be there soon." She hung up the phone and smiled. "She's done! Hurry let's get ready!" Hana got up and I copied her actions. I knew she was going to run so I grabbed her hand.

I walked her upstairs and helped her to our room. "Let me help you!" I grabbed her clothes and handed them to her. I grabbed my clothes and started to change. Hana did the same but in the restroom. Even after I've seen her naked she still gets shy.

She got dressed in a T-Shirt and some leggings. She sat on the bed and I finished putting my shirt on. I helped put her shoes on and tied them. I put on some sneaker and a jacket. "Are you ready Hana?"

"Yes Very!" She got up and grabbed my hand. We walked to the car and I helped her into the car.

++++++

We got to Yuri's house fairly quickly since there wasn't that much traffic. I parked in the driveway and helped Hana out. I intertwined our fingers and walked to the front door. I knocked on it and Hana's little brother opened it. "Hey guys! Come in!"

Hana POV

We walked in and saw almost everyone we knew. Jisung, Jin, Namjoon, Yuri, Sana, Mina, Taehyung, Jimin, Taemi, my family, Jungkook's family. I went to Yuri and hugged her. Jungkook went to Taehyung and Jimin.

"Are you excited Hana!" Yuri asked me smiling. I nodded and put my hand on my stomach. "I hope you like what I did. I know you like sports so I got these ball things and Jungkook would dunk them into the hoop."

"Wow! That's super cool! When can we start?" Yuri laughed and rubbed my arm.

"We'll start soon let's get everyone settled and you guys can catch up with your families." I sighed and pouted.

"Fine..." I went over to Jungkook and he was laughing with Taehyung and Jimin. "Jungkookie..." He looked at me and pat my head. "Yuri said we have to wait..."

"That's fine Hana. Until then let's go see our families." He intertwined our fingers and led me to his parents and JaeHyung. "Hi Mom and Dad. Hi JaeHyung!" JaeHyung was already 8 years old and he got even cuter.

"Ah my sweet baby boy!" Mrs.Jeon hugged Jungkook and he laughed. "Are you excited? You're having three babies!" Jungkook nodded and smiled. He shook his dad's hand and picked up JaeHyung.

"You're getting so heavy!" Jungkook pretended to struggle. JaeHyung laughed and he put him down. "You're gonna be an Uncle Jae! Are you excited?" JaeHyung nodded and Jungkook ruffled his hair. We waved goodbye and went to my family.

"My daughter!" My dad smiled and hugged me. My mom hugged me and smiled at me. "Wow you and Jungkook are going to be busy! If you guys ever need help please don't hesitate to call us." Jungkook nodded and I went to Hyungwon.

"Hey wonnie." Hyungwon was much taller now. "Can you believe I'm going to have babies!" Hyungwon smiled and shook his head.

"I still can't believe that you're married and about to start a family."

"What about you do you have anyone special?" I nudged his shoulder and wiggled my eyebrows. He laughed and nodded.

"Actually yeah. Her name is Jisoo and she's amazing." I smiled and congratulated him on his relationship. As we were talking Yuri came up to me.

"Alright Hana it's time." I smiled widely and my eyes lit up. I immediately grabbed Jungkook and followed Yuri. We went outside to the backyard where there was a basketball hoop. "Ladies and Gentleman! We have three balls here! Jungkook will dunk one at time to reveal what gender the babies shall be!"

Yuri handed me all three balls and I gave one to Jungkook. He went up to the hoop and jumped into the hoop. The ball cracked open and revealed a blue smoke. Jungkook smiled widely and everyone cheered.

I handed him a second one and he did the same procedure. This time it came out as pink. Jungkook jumped up and my girl friends cheered. I looked at the last ball and handed it to Jungkook.

He smiled at the last ball and then exhaled. He ran up and dunked the last ball. The ball cracked and it was blue. Jungkook jumped up and hugged his friends.

"IM HAVING TWO SONS AND A DAUGHTER!" Jungkook went up to me and kissed my forehead. He looked down and smiled. He put his hand on my stomach. "Hey Daughter and my handsome Sons. You're gonna live the best life." He kissed me again and we went inside to eat.

++++++++++

This chapter is kinda short but ima be busy with school but I'll try to update 🤪