14:Open Tab

H A N A P O V

I woke up in Jungkook's arms. I looked up at him and he was still sleeping. I got out of his arms and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I was done I saw Jungkook was gone. I looked around and didn't see him.

I went downstairs and saw Jungkook and JaeHyung eating breakfast. I sat at the table with them. JaeHyung looked at me and smiled. Jungkook kissed my head and passed me a plate of pancakes. I grabbed a fork and started eating it.

"Hana, I'm going to take JaeHyung to daycare today alright." I nodded and continued to eat.

"Oh can pick me up some food oh and banana milk. I love that milk it goes above choco milk." I asked him with my mouth full. He smiled at me and nodded. He picked up JaeHyung and put his shoes on. JaeHyung ran to the door and Jungkook followed behind him.

"I'll be home in 30 minutes to a hour Hana!" Jungkook yelled before closing the door. I was home alone and it was too quiet. After I finished eating I went upstairs to Jungkook's room. I sat in his computer chair and started spinning.

After I got tired of spinning I rolled back up to his computer desk. I turned on his computer screen and it was loading up. "I'm pretty sure he won't mind if I use it." It loaded up and showed a wallpaper of Jungkook and his family. "Aw so cute."

I saw a tab that he didn't close and I clicked on it out of curiosity. It opened a website that I've never seen before. It had a lot of naked men and women on here. I didn't click off it but instead I clicked on a video.

*ALRIGHT ITS GONNA GET SPICY SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK 😏*

It started playing and it showed a woman laying down on her bed. She didn't have any clothes on and her fingers were going to her womanhood. She started to stick in one finger at a time and then started moaning.

I felt my panties getting wet for some reason and I took of my shorts. I made sure I didn't pee myself but it was a different kind of wet. The video continued for a couple of minutes and it ended. I clicked on another video and it basically showed the same things.

I got curious and stuck my hand down my panties. I copied what the girl was doing on the screen. It felt so good it was like the hickey Jungkook put on me but even better than that. I stuck one finger in at a time and started to moan. At first I was moaning sounds but then I started saying Jungkook's name.

J U N G K O O K P OV

I got home faster than I expected. I put down the food on the table and looked for Hana. She wasn't downstairs so I headed upstairs. I was about to open the door until I heard her. "Oh Jungkook... Yesss..." I stuck my head in a little and saw her on my computer watching porn.

I forgot to close the tab yesterday and she found it. I didn't know that Hana knew how to touch herself. I quietly walked up behind the chair trying not to make a sound. I looked over the chair and saw Hana actually touching herself. She took her shorts off and her hand was down her panties.

I couldn't take it anymore and I spun her around to face me. Her eyes widen to see me and she quickly took her hand out and tried to cover her lower half. She was wearing these red lace panties that were so sexy.

H A N A P OV

"Jungkook!" I started blushing intensely and put my hands over my panties. He looked down at me and smirked.

"I didn't know you knew how to touch yourself Hana." He bent down and admired me.

"I didn't... the lady on the screen showed me how..." I shyly told him. He came close to face and kissed my lips. He pulled back and then looked down at my panties.

"You're wearing sexy panties Hana. Can I have a look!" I embarrassedly nodded and removed my hands. "Wow Hana you're sexy." Jungkook picked me up from the chair and I gasped from the sudden action. He threw me onto the bed and hovered over me. "Do want me to show you something Hana? It'll make you feel a thousand times better." I thought about it and nodded.

Jungkook's hands trailed down my thighs and to my underwear line. He asked me one more time and I nodded. He quickly pulled them off and admired my womanhood. I blushed and closed my eyes. He trailed his hand down to my womanhood and I got goosebumps from his cold hand.

He started to stick in one finger and I was already moaning. He then stuck in two fingers in and moaned even louder. I looked at him and he looked at me biting his lip. He took his fingers out and licked them. Most girls would think it's disgusting but it was actually super hot.

He then brought his face to my womanhood and breathed on it. I moaned quietly and he smirked at me before sticking his tongue into my slits. I felt the warmness of his tongue inside of me. He started to suck on me and I continued to moan.

"Oh don't stop! Yes Jungkook! Keep going!" I grabbed the bed sheets as he continued. Soon after I felt my legs shaking but it was the good kind. Soon I felt a warm substance down my womanhood. I looked at Jungkook and he licked it. "What was that warm stuff and why was it white?"

"That Hana was cum. I can't really explain why it happens but it does when you feel amazing like you did right now." I blushed and covered my face. "Don't be embarrassed that was really hot and sexy. Let's do it again someday."

Jungkook handed me a fresh pair of panties and I put them on. He threw me his hoodie and I put that on too. I stuck my hands out and made grabby hands at him. He picked me up bridal style and took me downstairs to eat our food.

++++++++

Wassuh bois and gals I hoped you liked that chapter I work hard nah no I don't I try my best when I wanna write so anyways luv y'all 🤪