~Six~

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

December 23rd, 2015

It was the day of the English test and Heeyoung was at her locker wishing to be somewhere else.

Yoongi crept up behind her and shook her shoulders, successfully startling her. She yelped and tried to jump forward, but he held onto her. "You know what today is?" Heeyoung just groaned in annoyance. "Did you study?" He turned her around to face him and let go of her shoulders.

"Yes, and I wanna go home!" She complained, allowing herself to fall forward. Yoongi caught her and pushed her back up.

"Come on, I'm not carrying you to class! Do you really want all your effort to go to waste?" Heeyoung frowned.

"Please~ I'm too tired to walk."

"Lazy, you mean." Yoongi crossed his arms. Heeyoung nodded with a pout. "No. Walk yourself."

"Fine!" She huffed, closed her locker, and started walking away.

~~~

December 29th, 2015

"Yoongi!" Heeyoung ran up to Yoongi in the cafeteria. "Guess what?"

"What now?" Yoongi asked. In response, Heeyoung slapped down a paper onto the table. Yoongi picked it up to examine it.

"You better have not made plans, because I passed the test!" She jumped up and down in excitement. She expected him to roll his eyes or something, but instead, when she looked back down at him he was staring up at her fondly. "What's the smug look for? Do I have something on my face that you aren't going to tell me about so that I can be embarrassed by it for the rest of the day?" She said quickly, then grabbed a spoon to look at her face.

"You still remember that?" Yoongi laughed. "Put the spoon down, there's nothing on your face."

"Then why the look? Shouldn't you be trying with every fiber of your being to not go with me?" Heeyoung pouted in confusion, letting her hand fall back to her side.

"I would have gone with you anyway if you really wanted me to. I just said that to motivate you." He had a glimmer of amusement in his eyes. "I knew you could pass it with proper motivation."

"Seriously?! You tricky little..." Heeyoung scoffed, whacking his shoulder. "Thank you." She smiled.

"No problem." He returned the smile, making Heeyoung laugh.

"Your smile is too cute."

~~~

December 31st, 2015

If Heeyoung had a female friend, she would have her to help her get ready, but no, all she had was a small Papillon dog laying on her bed. Heeyoung turned to Goo.

"What do you think about this dress?" Goo stared at her for a few seconds then rolled over on her back and barked as if saying, Pet me and then maybe I'll help you!

Heeyoung rolled her eyes but rubbed her belly anyway. "Yeah that dress won't work, will it?" She sighed and looked at the time. It was only 8:24, but she wanted to go ahead and set out her outfit. Heeyoung laid down on her comfy bed.

Heeyoung sat up to the noise of her grandmother knocking on the door. "Heeyoung? Would you like some fruit?"

"Yes, Grandma!" She hopped up and followed her to the kitchen, followed by Goo. "Hey Grandma," She stabbed into a piece of melon with her fork.