~Fifteen~

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

February 17th, 2016

Heeyoung was setting up the bake sale sign outside when Yoongi approached with his hands in his pockets and a lollipop in his mouth.

"Here." He whacked her on the head with another lollipop.

"Ow!" Heeyoung turned around rubbing her head. "That hurt, Yoongles!" She frowned at him.

"Taehyung got a bunch from his cousins when he was babysitting them so he was sharing with the group," Yoongi said, wiggling the lollipop in her face.

"Oh, that's nice." Heeyoung took the lollipop.

"Eh, I think he just wanted to get rid of them. There was a lot." He pulled out a fist full of lollipops from his jacket's pocket.

"Oh, well come inside so that we can be ready for the costumers." Heeyoung led the way inside.

"Yoongi? Is that you?" Mrs. Lee walked out from the back.

"Yes, Mrs. Lee. I am here to help with the sale in Jimin's place." Yoongi bowed to the elderly lady.

"Oh did something happen to him?" Mrs. Lee frowns in concern.

"No Grandma, he just said he couldn't come to work today." Heeyoung gave her a hug before going into the kitchen. After a little bit of hesitation, wondering what he was supposed to do, Yoongi followed.

~~~

"Two pieces of cheesecake, please." The woman told Yoongi her order. Yoongi nodded, bending down to get the cheesecake.

After the woman exited the bakery Heeyoung flipped the sign to closed. "Whew! It's been a long day, hasn't it!" Heeyoung turned to face Yoongi.

"Yeah," Yoongi smiled at her as he took off his apron. Heeyoung did the same, hanging hers on the rack next to his.

"Well I don't know about you, but I am starving! I can't wait 'til we can go home and eat." Heeyoung exclaimed on her way towards the cabinet under the sink where the cleaning supplies were. She grabbed the glass cleaner and a rag before moving back to the windows.

"Maybe you could join us? Unless you don't want to. I don't want to keep you from your family!" Heeyoung suggested while handing him some cleaning supplies.

"I am pretty hungry," Yoongi said while following her. He did one window while she did the other. "I'll go with you."

~~~

After dinner, Heeyoung took everyone's dishes and filled the sink with soapy water. Yoongi stood up and gently pushed her away from the sink.

"I'll wash them. It's the least I could do after you invited me over for dinner." Heeyoung opened her mouth to say he didn't have to but he shushed her. "I want to."

"You've been rather generous today... Are you feeling ok?" Heeyoung asked while checking his temperature with her hand on his forehead.

He quickly pushed her hand away. "You think it's weird for me to be nice?"

"Well...no... It's just that you usually have a limit of two acts of kindness a week, but this week and the weeks before that, you're like a whole new Yoongles!" She told him. "Not that it's a bad thing! I'm really glad that you've started to open up that soft heart of yours." 

She poked his chest in the place where his heart rested, concealed. He gentled grabbed hold of her hand and held it, stepping closer.

"You make me like this. You make me better." He whispered to her softly. Heeyoung smiled sweetly at his words.

"And that is why I will always remain here with you." The memory of her time by her mother's grave the other day flashed in her mind. "I can't let the hopelessness return to your eyes."

~~~

Half an hour had passed since Yoongi and Heeyoung's conversation by the kitchen sink. They now were getting ready to watch a movie.

Yoongi lay sprawled out on the couch in the living room while Heeyoung went into the kitchen to get the snacks. His eyes were drooping but he dared not fall asleep. He wanted to spend more time with Heeyoung before going home.

Yoongi didn't hear her approach but was soon startled into full alert when the weighed of the small girl crashed into him. He looked up at her with eyebrows furrowed with confusion. She smiled down at him.

"Scared you, didn't I?" Her smile widened proudly. He grunted half-heartedly and pushed her off into the floor.

"Get off of me." He grumbled. She sat up and the floor, still smiling at him. He had to look away before he smiled back.

"So what are we watching?" She got up and sat next to him. Snacks that weren't there before were now neatly spread across the table in front of the couch. 

"You pick." He said before he tossed some popcorn in his mouth.

Five minutes into the show Heeyoung was struggling to open a chip bag. Finally, Yoongi snatched it away from her and opened it with ease.

"Thanks, Yoongles!" She began cutely munching on her chips and Yoongi forced himself to stare forward at the screen. His ears were burning.

Why does she have to be so cute? She makes my heart race with confusing feelings every time I'm around her. Yoongi glanced over at her again to find her fully engrossed in the cartoon on the screen. She was still munching on her snacks. If only I was brave enough to tell her just how much she means to me.

Suddenly Heeyoung burst out in cute giggles and Yoongi turned to see what was so funny. One of the characters, a small brown cookie was laughing at a sleeping blue koala. The koala had drawings on his face of hearts and one thick eyebrow that matched the cookie's. The cookie held a black marker in his hand. He ran away to hide as the koala awoke. The koala made his way around slowly. He passed various animals on his way around the house, all of which laughed at him. Confused, the koala went to a mirror to check his face. He was so shocked that his ears fell off his round little head.

Yoongi's face scrunched in confusion. What was he watching?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N: This chapter wasn't too cheesy, was it? I tried to balance it to where it wasn't cringy.

Also, should I make a birthday chapter for Hoseok since it will be tomorrow for this universe? I'll have to warn you though, I might go overboard a little.

Please kindly let me know if I made any mistakes so I can strive to be better, thank you.

Please click the little star if you enjoyed this chapter and comment on your thoughts!