Causing Trouble {02}

Walking around the town she abandoned many years ago, Castiana notes that not much has changed

Walking around the town she abandoned many years ago, Castiana notes that not much has changed. It's all still boring and much too picket-fence-y for her liking.

Although she enjoys the old, rustic-look of things, she's also quite irritated that nothing interesting happens around any of the corners she goes around to accompany her dated style with her mischievous personality that craves a bit of chaos that she can toy around with.

Growing impatient rather quickly, Castiana finds herself seated on a bench somewhere. She knows the town fairly well, but she's much too annoyed to really pay much attention to detail as she normally would-- seeing as she's a very detail-oriented and analytical person.

Her pouting is interrupted not long after she sits down when a child-- about seven or eight years old-- comes bouncing up to her, already making her go on edge as she watches the child with uneasiness; trying to press herself as far into the bench as she possibly can in hopes the pest will stay as far away as preferable.

"Wanna play?" The squeaky, tiny human asks almost so innocently that it makes Castiana inwardly cringe and want to gag.

"Um... yeah. Let's play, How Far Can You Get Away From Me in The Shortest Amount of Time as Possible!" Castiana smiles down sarcastically at the little boy, making him frown childishly.

"Well, that's no fun!" He whines, making Castiana groan loudly as she throws her head back and rolls her eyes.

"It's fun for me because then you won't be in my presence. That sounds like an enjoyable time to me." She deadpans in response-- her facial expression the very embodiment of unamused.

"How about Pirates!" The little boy chirps happily, only further irritating the small vampire as he completely disregards her previous statement.

"Goddamn children these days." She grumbles before a devious idea sneaks its way into her devilish mind, making an almost creepily ecstatic grin appear on her face as her eyes gleam with cruel, mischievous intent. "How about Hide-and-Seek? You hide, and I'll seek!"

The dim star of a child, lights up like Christmas as he nods eagerly, only furthering the youngest Salvatore girl's enjoyment of her idea as she places her hands over her eyes and pretends to be counting while she listens to the little vermin's heartbeat getting farther away.

Deeming it safe, Castiana slides off the bench and proceeds to leave the park she had wandered in to.

As she walks, she spots a distracted teen girl heading towards her on a skateboard. Smiling, Castiana grabs one of the large rocks lining the bushes that creates some type of boarder between the shrubbery and the sidewalk.

She then proceeds to place the rock down in the estimated spot on the sidewalk before sidestepping out of the way-- enough so, so that way the girl won't see the little spawn of Satan from the corner of her eye.

Castiana watches over her shoulder with dark amusement as the middle piece between the two wheels hits the rock she had placed down, making the girl's mode of transportation come to a sudden stop. This then causes the teen to go flying off and right into the couple that had just rounded the corner.

The smile on the Salvatore girl's lips broadens as she watches all three of her victims go sprawling out onto the sidewalk-- her eyes flashing a mix of violet and purple as a thin, deep purple colored mist travels into their mouths and nose; only being seen by her. As the mist settles into their systems and they're tangled in a jumbled mess of limbs, shouts of profanity and some attempted apologies are spouted out before the teen gets fed up with the rudeness of the two strangers and begins yelling right back. This, only causing a fight to break out between the two females.

The male tries to break it up-- taking his female confidant's side-- only to get pushed aside by said confidant before she tackles the teen to the ground. Both going on to wrestle for who's on top-- in order to get the extra helping from gravity-- to make their blows more effective.

Castiana can feel the rush in her veins-- her eyes beginning to glow brighter as she takes in the feeling of the chaos she has just created. Strangers try to join in to help break up the two girls only to get hit. More mist travels into each stranger that joins; and they get angered that they got hit, which makes the new participants start yelling at the two females. The male then tries to come up and stick up for his partner before a brawl breaks out between them as well.

The sense of power is enough to be intoxicating; only leaving Castiana wanting to cause more trouble.

Oh, how Mystic Falls is in for it now...

"Castiana!" She hears the voice of her eldest brother call out to her, causing her to peel her eyes away from the mess slightly behind her.

Instead, she turns to the front, where she sees Damon jogging towards her with a pensive expression.

I guess I'll have to wait until later then.

With that thought, she blinks the exotic coloring of her eyes away-- returning them to their natural blue-ish green, causing the fighting to slowly come to an end; instead, being replaced by confusion as everyone slowly gets themselves together and distractedly begin going their seperate ways.

"I messed up." Damon sighs disappointedly as he looks down at his shoes with guilt once he reaches her.

"Let's get you a drink, and you can tell your should-have-been-the-older sister all about it." Castiana encourages with a small smile as she pats her brother's arm sympathetically.