So Much Screaming...

After a few days...

Weiss POV

There they go again...

"What were you thinking when you chose that school?!" I can hear (y/n) scream at his own master Winter.

"I was thinking 'THAT'S WHAT I WANT'!" she screamed again "Didn't YOU say picking anything would be fine?!"

"But to join the military!?" he pointed towards Whitley and I who were watching from a distance "Do you know what'll happen to them?"

By joining the military, Winter will renounce all her claim to be the head of the Schnee Corporation which meant that...

"Do they always bicker like a married couple?" Whitley walked over towards me, joining me as I watched them.

"I actually thought they grew over that now... I guess old habits die hard..."

"Anyway... It seems that means you'll be the next heir sister" Whitley said, ending my train of thought.

I sighed out, resting my head on the stone rails of the garden; all of us, outside right now. "Yeah, but she said she's not sure if she will renounce it... maybe I won't have to do it"

"You do realize your sister is the most stubborn of us three" we both looked at the butler and master arguing at the distance. Winter, facing away from (y/n) and crossing her arms with a pout on her face "Sometimes even father can't handle her..."

"Guess I'll just be ready then"

"If it's any consolation, I'd be more than happy to lift the weight off your shoulders"

I glared at him, a smirk on his face as he fixed his blue tie "You're... different today"

"Like it?"

"No, it's creeping me out!"

Soon the four of us were in a feud of our own, me against Whitley and Winter against (y/n). However, the doorbell of our home suddenly rang.

We looked outside to see father's limo driving in front of the door. He has come home from his business trip.

The servants immediately lined to the side and we followed.

"Welcome home sir" Klein said as he bowed, followed quickly by the rest of the butlers and maids.

"Thank you, prepare food and set the table" considering that it was already close to 12:00 it was about time that we had lunch, albeit a bit earlier than usual. Dad always made a big deal about time.

As everyone went away to go to their duties, father said one last thing before everyone left.

"We're going to talk"

Winter POV

"Another trip!?" I asked, surprised over the fact that father will have back to back trips. Usually he'd have two days of rest at least before leaving for another.

"Yes" father drank from his wine glass "Ah, good enough. And you are coming"

This surprised me further, he'd usually give us a notice 5 days before leaving for a trip. Also, he should know what I wanted to take up and what I will let go.

"And why am I coming? You should know that I'm joining the military"

"I know!" he said, looking at me with his brows furrowed "We'll talk about that after eating, I haven't eaten in peace for days and I will not let such an idiotic decision ruin it! And you're all coming because the one we're meeting wants to meet all of you. After eating, Weiss and Whitley have your luggage prepared"