Chapter 3 💗

Keke (Birthday Girl)
It's my birthday, and I woke up at 7:40, and checked my phone I had 112 instagram, 380 messages, and 200 Snapchat notifications. I checked my msgs first. I only responded to Asia and key.
-Key🤫
Happy birthday lil ma 💚 I got sum for you in class, you gon be there ?
- Me
Thanks Key ☺️ and yea I'll be there
________________________________
- Big sis 😍💗
Ayeeee, one time for the birthday bihhh, two time for the birthday bih, fuck it up cause it Yo birthday sisss! Happy birthday Keke live that
shit up and fuck a hating bitch 🤪
- Me
😂😂 thanks sis, love you 💚☺️
________________________________
I put down my phone and got dressed, I left the house and Asia picked me up. I have a car but I enjoy riding with her, plus less gas money. When I walked into school everybody was saying happy birthday and stuff when the gym started to clear I went in, I saw Keysean and I asked him to take my picture.

 When I walked into school everybody was saying happy birthday and stuff when the gym started to clear I went in, I saw Keysean and I asked him to take my picture

That's how one of the pictures came out. "Thanks Key, well since I happened to bump into you early what did you have for me" I asked not trying to sound too excited. " oh yeah, hold up" he said, he want to go get something out his bookbag "close ya eyes" he said. I closed them for like 2 seconds "can I open them yet" I asked impatiently "lmao yea, Babygirl". I opened my eyes to see him holding a shoe box, that I opened to find these shoes in :

 I opened my eyes to see him holding a shoe box, that I opened to find these shoes in :

Then since Travis Scott is my favorite rapper he got me a Astro world crop top

^*like that but short sleeve and in crop top version.*
And then he gave me my favorite candy 😩 starbursts

*And then he gave me my favorite candy 😩 starbursts

A huge pack. I was soo hype "Thank youu Key! I swear I love you" then I realized the words that came out my mouth I mean not that I didn't mean it but it seemed to soon we had only been talking for like a month. " hold on what you say ?" He asked "oh I'm sorry i-" I was cut off by him saying "nah nah it's cool, I love you too ma, I got a question tho" all of a sudden I got butterflies in my stomach it's rare that I tell people I love them, I've only ever said those words to Asia and him.. well I said it to my ex, it was different tho I loved him but I wasn't in love with him. When he cheated and told me he never wanted I try not to say those words unless I mean it. "Go ahead" I said "Will you be my girl ?" My heart is beating fast as hell, did he really just ask that, what do I say? I mean I do want him but what if he breaks my heart. I don't have time to go through that hurt phase again, I like where I'm at now I'm on my grind harder than these hating hoes on my weenie . "Can I think about it?" I asked "Yea, no rush" he responded dryly "I'm sorry, I just don't wanna get hurt" I said. "It's alright, no pressure or nun of that I just wanna let you know I would never hurt you." He said. I heard that too many times before "I hear that a lot" I said. "Babygirl I promise you I will treat you like the queen you are, but if you don't want me it's fine just say it" he said genuinely "I mean- I do want you, it's just" I said not finishing my sentence. " It's cool princess, holla at me with your answer" he said, I nodded and walked away I turned around when I heard him yell "AYE, happy birthday ma" I just smiled.
________next class________________
This my last class today, so I'm just trynna get done everything I need to get done and leave, Im strolling on my Instagram feed when this hoe walk up to me and said "Oh I see you got a nigga, don't know how to act" I sucked my teeth and said "I see you got a lace front don't know how to act, aint nobody say shit when you used to wear those party city wigs" she turned around to her maggot ass friends and said "don't this hoe know I beat shit?" I won't having this shit "well I'm damn sure not 'shit' so you won't beat this" I said. "Oh yes tf-" she was cut off by my fist connecting to her jaw, she tripped and fell. I slapped her and she got up and grabbed my hair, I started swinging. Then her friend tried to jump in, all of a sudden I saw Asia so it was 2 on 2, The girl got up and yelled "HOE I WILL BEAT YO ASS" Asia swung and as the girl fell to the ground Asia started stomping her in her face. Ole girl kicked me then spit, to me that's one of the most disrespectful things you can do. I rocked her shit, she fell to the ground the I started stomping and then kick her. All of a sudden security came in and when I looked up everybody was recording and the two girls faces where bloody. The security officers took us all to a jail cell for 24 hours or until someone bailed up out. Guess I won't be going out for my birthday.

~ Excuse my mistakes
~ what y'all think gon happen next ?
~ Is she gon Date Keysean?
~ Find our next chapter of.. Lost & Found 😂