Chapter 21 💗

Key
"You good ma ?" I asked as I held her hair while she emptied her guts into the toilet "yeah I'm just sick" Keke responded "guess I'm kinda fertile cause you been sick for the last 3 weeks" I said chuckling she lifted up her head "don't play Key. You ain't even nut in me" she said "ain't nobody playing Keke. My baby should be otw by now" I said lifting up my hand like I was wearing a watch "WHAT?" He asked yelling "when did you nut Keysean ?!" She said loudly "calm down befo you get stressed and fuck wit my son health" I said "tell me you fucking lying" she said "I nutted when we was in the dressing room princess" I said "don't princess me Key why the fuck did you not pull out" she said "I wanted you to carry my seed.. mission accomplished" I said smiling she sighed sitting on the counter "what's wrong ma ma" I asked "I'm not ready for I child and what if you lea-" I cut her off "Keaira I'm not going no fucking where ion know why you keep thinking imma fucking leave or cheat ? Youn trust me now ?" I said starting to get irritated "Key I trust you but a baby is a lot of responsibility. And.." she said and just busting out crying "I'm sorry Key" she said still crying "you good Keke" I said hugging her "I ain't mean to make you cry princess" I said sighing "it's okay Key" she said it got quiet "can you get me a pickle?" She asked I ain't respond "If you really love me you'll get me a pickle." She said "guess ion love you" I said she instantly got up "you don't love me?" She said then started crying "Keaira mane, damn calm down I was just joking cmon let's get yo pickle" I said picking her up wrapping her legs around my waste I smacked her ass "can't wait to see my baby" I said smirking as she smacked her teeth.

~ welp yalllllll.... I won't posed to update but it's short asl so 🤷🏾‍♀️
~ baby otw ?