Chapter 24 💗

Key
I was on my way to make my last drop of the day while blasting Witcha by Lud Foe I was driving to Harlem from Brooklyn so it won't that far. When I finally arrived I met with my nigga toosii

Leaving my music blasting "aye key Issa bad ass girl in here" he said "C'mon toos you know ion do that bitches shit I got a girl" I said "shid my fault bruh when you gon let me meet the good sis ?" He asked "man to be real I ain't even told her ye...

Leaving my music blasting "aye key Issa bad ass girl in here" he said "C'mon toos you know ion do that bitches shit I got a girl" I said "shid my fault bruh when you gon let me meet the good sis ?" He asked "man to be real I ain't even told her yet" I answered "ion know why, females like that gangsta shit" he said "yeah I know but you know we got a child now she not trynna risk it" I said "yeah I get that my lady would be trippin too" he said I nodded "ight toosii let's go" I said getting the text saying it was clear I walked to the door and y'all ain't gon believe who opened it-

Keke
I was at Asia house and she don't live that far she stay in Harlem. We were both just making tik toks and stuff. "Keke you trynna smoke ?" She asked "nah" I said "girl you needa let out that stress with a blunt My momma is watching my niecy Pooh so I don't see why not" she said "girl that dick I got last night let out my stress. You can smoke if you want but ion want none." I responded she laughed "okay, baeeeee ?" She called to her nigga (they only been together for like a week but the been talking for a hot second) "yeah ?" He answered on the game "can you send me your plugs number ?" She asked "fine." He hesitated but finally said about ten minutes later there was a knock. Asia was in the kitchen and I was still sitting down "you get it" she said not too loudly but I still heard so I opened the door.

Key
- it was Keke. Awe shit ! "Told you she bad asl ain't she ?" Toosii whispered in my ear "what the hell are you doing here?" Keke asked "what is you doing here" I asked "Key I told you I was gon be here. Now answer my question" she said firmly Toosii was looking like what the hell going on. Just then Asia boyfriend came over there "wasgood bruh you got the dope ?" Her boyfriend asked I guess Toosii figured it out cause he was trying to quietly shush him. I rubbed my hand down my face "I'm sorry ma" I said.

Keke
I was mad, but I didn't even get a chance to say what I had to say cause I was interrupted by red and blue lights and the sound of cop cars Toosii and Key ran in. Toosii jumped through the window running "where Mari at ?" He asked "I'll bring her to y'all" Asia said "y'all go, be safe love y'all" she finished "love you too" we both said Me and Key both ran I didn't know where we were running to but I prayed he knew after a while we got to this car Key got in I guess he saw my confused lips "talk later." He said then turning back I got in and we drove off. After we had been driving for a good 2 hours key stopped and looked at me, I was looking out the window. I felt his eyes burning a whole in the side of my head he lifted my face up with his finger "I love you" he said I didn't respond for a little while "you hungry" he asked I shrugged "c'mon" I said "huh?" I said "we finna talk about this shit" he said I smacked my teeth and turned around now facing him, he cut on the car light. "I know I shouldn't have kept that from you especially knowing it coulda ended like this. It was just supposed to be for a little while but I realized how it was keeping us straight and on our feet I wanted to be able to provide you with everything you want. You and Amariyana y'all mean the world to me. I ain't mean to hurt you princess just got caught up in this shit" He said I was quiet for a second "I just wish you would've let me know im gonna stay here with you regardless but it would mean a lot if you ain't keep this shit from me." I said it was quiet again he kissed me "I'm sorry ma I swear imma do better" he said "I just don't want you to get locked up or end up dead" I said "I know Keke. I promise you tonight was my last night dealing anything but cards." He said "you fr don't love me too tho?" he asked I laughed "I love you too Key" I said he hugged me.

💗 THE END 💗