Chapter 6 💗

Keke
It was a mistake, we dated in the past. I saw him recently all I remember was being at the bar, then I was in a hotel room sucking him. It was like two weeks ago, me and Key been dating for a month so even tho I didn't have sex with him (im a virgin) I still cheated. I feel really bad, and idk how to tell him. I don't even know if I will tell him.
Key
I'm in my 3rd class today and I got one more, Keke has 5 classes today and a test in all of them. This class slick boring I'm ready to bounce. The teacher came in late as always and handed out a test, once I finished I handed it back in and got on my phone. When everyone was finally done He dismissed us. I'm walking through the hallway to my last class, today been mad annoying people keep telling me to put my girl in check. I defended her all of those times but ain't gon lie I'm kinda wondering what they talking about. This time I saw a girl walking up to me "hey Key" she said "waspoppin" I responded "how you feel knowing yo girl sucking another nigga like a leech" she snickered and said "man, tf is yo ass talking bout" I asked, she handed out her phone and there was a video a video of her sucking that Jay niggas dick. "Dang Keysean, you deserve so much better" she said rubbing my chest "man, gtfo with that shit" I yelled and walked away I went straight to my dorm. Within 30 minutes Keke blew me up I always call her after class since we only have 1 class together I didn't answer. I went to go out with Keyasia at this party. She rode with me and I saw that she brought Keke, "Waddup sis" I said to Asia "wasgangin bro" she said back "Hey baby, I called you a million times" Keke said "so what's the moves asia we still going to that party?" I asked completely ignoring Keaira. Keke sucked her teeth "yeah sure" she said. The ride was silent. When we got there the first person I saw was Jay. Then Keke walked up to me "cmon bae let's dance" she said "lol nah go dance with jay, just like yo tongue was dancing on his dick" I said then walked away. I walked outside to smoke a blunt. Asia came up to me "Aye, bro wassup what's going on with you and Keke?" She asked "nun, I'm straight" I said mad dull "cmon Key I know you not good, you only smoke when you mad or stressed" she said and she won't wrong " You know yo sis or whatever cheated ?" I asked "um..." she said "lmao wow so y'all both got me looking dumb cause I treat my woman right while she treat me wrong" I said "Key-" I cut her off saying "nah it's good, enjoy y'all night"I put out the blunt and left.

~ how do y'all feel?
~ vote & comment