Chapter 8💗

Keke
I feel so stupid for cheating on Keysean and not even explaining myself just saying I love him, it was a punk ass move but for some reason no other words would come out of my mouth. Since at the beginning of the day he's always in the gym I wanna go in there to talk to him when I got in there I spotted him going to go get him basketball. "KEY, KEY WAIT" I yelled "wassup ?" He asked "Key I'm so sorry I know I fucked up and I know you tired of hearing me say the same bull shit but, I appreciate you respecting me and being the man I always dreamed of I want to be your girl and only yours. I wanna get married to you and have your kids I know it's gon take a while to gain your trust but can we please try this again ?" I asked "yea, ma just make me a promise" he said "sure" I responded " you gon be my girl and only my girl I wanna make sure the feeling is mutual. I wanna. Be the nigga to take your virginity and I want you to be the girl to carry my child ion want nobody else. Promise me you'll tell me if you don't feel the same way. I'm not trynna waste your time or mines" he asked "Yes Keysean I promise with all my heart I will tell you if I'm not feeling it and I want to carry your children too" I said "alright babygirl I love you." He said "I love you too Key" I said "what class you got I'll walk you" He asked, I told him then he put him arm around me and walked me to class."

~thoughts?
~vote &comment
~*sorry this was so short*