Chapter 16 💗

Keysean
"I ain't plan on telling you this until I absolutely needed to but, I hope you gon be my girl forever and I trust you" I said sitting in the car talking to Keke "okay" she said I took a deep breath not knowing if I wanted to go through "so you remember when I went to go meet with my dad the first time, that wasn't my first time meeting him" I said "soooo you lied ?" She asked "I never lied to you mama you gotta hear me out and listen closely. You can't tell nobody I don't want nothing to happen to you" I said "Okay Key I'm listening" she said taking a deep breath "me and my dad used to be really close. I followed him every where and wanted to be just like him, one day he had went to this underground fight and I followed him even though he specifically said not to. When I went I saw him grab money out of a bowl I didn't know why but I looked up to my dad so I knew he wasn't doing anything wrong one of the dudes got mad and punched my dad. I was mad but I didn't come out cause I wasn't supposed to be there and he didn't seem hurt or anything. The dude kept going and eventually pulled out a gun. And shot at my dad I came out from where I was hiding to go check on my dad when I saw a bullet fly from my dads direction realizing he had a gun too he pulled to trigger just like the other dude but my dad didn't miss. The other dudes in there left but one of the stayed behind and said 'I'm good at remembering faces. You better hope we don't come across you again' and I never did I told my dad what happened he told me not to worry but he lectured me and told me not to tell anyone, I told one of my closest friends but they snitched which is one of the reasons I don't trust people but they sent my dad to prison for ten years they didn't give him more since him shooting was out of self defense I was only six so I didn't understand I never knew when he got out of prison because he never came back so when I met him it was like a reconnection" I said "Key that's not your fault or your dads I still feel the exact same way about you" she said "I just don't want anything to happen to you I guess when my pops got out they came after him but never got him, so now they might be after me, and normally they go after the people there target loves the most. That's you" I said not even on no lovey stuff. She hugged me "so what do we have to do ?" She asked "WE are not doing anything your not getting involved in this Keke." I said "Your not doing it alone." She said I took a deep breath "nah I don't think it's a good idea for me to put you into this" I said "I'll be okay." She said "This could affect your whole future ma" I said "I could affect yours too" "mines not that important I said "yes it is Keysean, I'm not the only person in this relationship you matter too." She said "I don't wanna stop you from being the business woman you wanna be" I said "Key, your future matters just as much as mines" she said "Alright Keke, can we talk about this later" I said "yes baby" she said leaning in to kiss me "I'll never leave" she said in my ear we did our handshake.

~ So this story is abt to start heating up, the books is no where near over but this stuff leads into the next book
~ vote & comment