Chapter 20 💗

Hotgirl

Hotgirl.Kee it ain't ova 😏

Kee it ain't ova 😏

Glock.Key what she said 😌
Key
We both posted our pictures disabling the comments. It's been 2 months since Keke was shot. I only did 30 days til Mari and Jay bailed me out.
*Flash Back*
"For the 2nd degree Murder of Javon Stevenson. I sentence you to 15 years with bail but no parole." Judge Jailey said. I sighed deeply at one, the fact that I wouldn't be able to say my goodbyes to Keaira. And two, that in 15 years she'll be ready to start a family and I know she down for whatever so I don't want her life to be on hold waiting for me. He put the handcuffs on my wrists hella tight and chuckled as he walked me to take my mug shots.
*Flash forward*
And yeah Javon as in my old homie. Keke at the mall right now shopping. We still on the lookout for the nigga that's after me since they not the ones who shot Keke. I rode to the mall to find Key when I got there I FaceTimed her "Heyy bae" she said wit her face all in the camera "what it is babyyy" I said "where you at?" I asked "forever 21" she said "where you at?" She asked "finna be in forever 21" I said she smiled hard as hell as I closed the car door locking it as I walked in the mall. "Ight Ma stay where you at I'm otw" I said "yes lil daddy" she said laughing "I got sum for yo funny ass when I get in there" I said hanging up. When I finally found forever 21 Keke was in there packing more shit in her lil basket I walked up to her sexually choking her.
Keke
I was putting 3 shirts in the basket when I felt Key come choke me in a sexual way I smiled then felt my self getting wet "Key moveeeee" I said extending the word. "What's little" he said, "Yo dick" I said lying like hell "oh Fr" he said "mhm" I said "you gon take this lil dick tonight" he said "okay lil daddy" i said he tightened his grip a little more "stop playing wit me ma for I have to dick yo lil ass down in these dressing rooms" he said I smiled "you won't" I said.
- - - -
"Mmm Keyseannnnnn" she dragged trying to moan lowly he kept pounding in her she got louder "ohhhh daddy" she yelled moaning "what's going on in those dressing rooms" one of the workers said as they were switching positions they were now in missionary and as Keke was responding Key was still fuckin "nothing MMH I'm ju- jus- OH KEYY YESS" Keke moaned loudly making Keys warm nut flow right inside of Keaira he smirked and pulled out.the worker banged on the dirt "WHAT IS GOING ON?" She yelled asking still banging "what the hell" Keke mouthed to me "I don't know" I mouthed back "GET OUT OF THERE" she said when Keke opened it there was a line of people waiting I walked out behind her "Key they probably heard us" she whispered "I don't care" I said casually "now who's pussy is it" I continued "it's your daddy" she said smiling "okay then" I said smiling then we left out the mall realizing it was only 20 minutes til it closes.

~ what y'all think ?
~ is she pregnant?
~ baby otw ?