Chapter 15 💗

Keke
My ex Kentrells friend get out in 2 days, I already know he gon hit me up I posted a picture on ig

KekeMy ex Kentrells friend get out in 2 days, I already know he gon hit me up I posted a picture on ig

Swipe

Liked by, Glock

Liked by, Glock.key Xute.asia and 993 others
Hotgirl.Kee My juice they wanna taste it 😏!
Glock.key just so all y'all fuck niggas know Keaira ain't no fucking hot girl and y'all ain't tasting no juices 😒
~ I am a hot girl period 😌💁🏾‍♀️
________________________________
I made sure I pissed him off with my response he posted a video being petty

** ight y'all so wattpad is acting stupid and nun of my videos are popping up but go to this link to see it https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk5aRTPlP_I/?igshid=zxdrns4vyv4m if it doesn't work it's a video with key laying down on his phone with a girls voice like in the background **

I commented
Hotgirl.Kee ight so I get we being petty but who tf was that talking
~ 😏
_______________________________
I FaceTimed him he answered on the 5th ring "Key" I said "wassup Keaira" he said "first of all don't call me that" i said rolling my eyes "that's your name" he said "put your face in the camera" I said he put the top of his head in the camera brushing his waves with his hands "stop playing with me where the fuck are you" I said "what you mean Keke" he asked "who was that bitch in the back Key send me yo fucking location right now" she said "I'm at asia place" he said "that won't asia voice in the background" his eyes were red "I'm on the way" I said. When I arrived there I went in with the key I have "What the fuck is going on" I said Asia snatched me to her "lemme tell you" she continued "Key got a call last night when you first fell asleep and found out his dad passed. He called me and asked to go clubbing to get it off his mind he got drunk and high it was horrible I drove him back to my place. When Key is really fucked up or in a bad place he always rants to me he told me about how he thinks y'all might have to move and how all his shit gone catch up with him" she said I was about to ask what shit but I hope he will tell me " he told me about how if you ever got hurt he would end up ending his own life, he didn't want you to be affected he doesn't know how to tell you but he told me I can he cried to me he told me when his momma passed and when his dad left he needed something, somebody to keep him right. He needed a ride or die then you came and you are that he just doesn't want anything to happen to you that's why I was so mad when you cheated. last night when he was fucked up this girl tried to take advantage of him she tried to get him to fuck her. He didn't do it that's where that video came from and when you posted that it kinda triggered more emotions he was mad he doesn't want you to leave him that's his biggest fear pretty much being left by the ones he loves like his father and mother." She said, I was speechless I lefted the room and went to the other room with key the song "die young" by Roddy Ricch was playing. I hugged him and felt a tear fall onto my shirt he quickly wiped it "I'm so sorry Key, I love you with all my heart and I will never leave you, I promise ." I said "I love you too" He said.

~ Vote & Comment
~ What y'all think Key did in the past ?
~ will Keke leave him ?