Prologue

Uh, hi c:

        This is my first story (that's what you call it, right?), so bear with me. I have probably already messed up on something, like having a summary before the story but I don't care at the moment.

        If you like Natsu (if you don't I'm not sure why you're reading this) then you probably know that there are not many good Natsu X Readers out there. Now, I'm not saying they're all bad, but most of them are. So, I wanted to make a somewhat good Natsu X Reader for me, and all the other Natsu fans out there. So I hope you enjoy my fan-fic :D

        I'm sorry if this isn't long for a chapter but I suck at writing long things ^^;

        You were the biggest Fairy Tail fan. Your room was filled with Fairy Tail merchandise, ranging from clothes (cosplay and everyday clothes included) to clocks. When you went to school you would always wear a Fairy Tail related shirt and/or jacket, your (f/c) backpack with the Fairy Tail emblem sewn into it, a Fairy Tail necklace and matching pair of earrings, along with a few Celestial keys. 

        It had been two years. Your parents had accepted it, but other people hadn't. You would always get bullied during school. Everyday was what seemed like a never ending nightmare. You always enjoyed getting home from school and having "Fairy Tail" time. Both your parents had busy work schedules, so until later in the afternoon, you would sit in your closet and watch and/or read Fairy Tail with your Happy pillow, Natsu Dragneel scarf and plush.

        Natsu was by far your favorite character. His optimistic attitude, and funny personality made him your favorite on the spot. His awesome power, and determination also attributed to your fondness towards him. 

----------

        Your forehead glistened with sweat as you walked home in the hot afternoon sun. It had been another long day at school, always being bullied can tire a girl out. It's always the same people. The popular girls on Monday and Wednesday, the jocks on Tuesday and Thursday, and your ex-friends on Friday. Friday was always the worst, and that's why you felt so down. You planned on ending it all today. You had never tried before, but had thought up endless scenarios in your head. You knew your parents would miss you, but you understood they were better off without you. Almost everyday you came home with cuts and bruises. Your parents always used up the money they had left for medical care for you. You sighed, your (h/c) hair falling down passed your ears. You quickly moved it back. 

        You heard voices from behind you. Not happy voices. You turned around to see a group of teenagers snickering and skipping along with their tiny hand bags and Starbucks coffee cups. You tried to cross to the other side if the street, but there was too much traffic, so you waited for your enemies to approach you. 

        "Hey, fairy!" They'd call you. You stood up taller, maybe you could scare them away?

One of the taller jocks grunted, walking ahead of his buddies. He was now standing in front of you. 

        "Can I help you?" You asked timidly, trying not to provoke anything. 

        "Turn around." He ordered. You didn't hesitate, as you already know how much worse it would be if you didn't do as he said. 

The jock grabbed the strap at the top of your (f/c) backpack and tugged at it, making you jerk back suddenly. They all laughed. 

       "You like that?" The jock managed to slip the backpack off of my back and unzipped the back pocket. "I wonder what we got in here, little fairy swine."

        The muscular teen proceeded to pour everything out of your backpack, which included some of your Fairy Tail manga, lip gloss, your Natsu scarf, and your Happy socks. 

        "Socks?" He said in a disgusted tone. The teen threw the bag to the ground. 

You stood there, horrified. The bullying had been bad, but never this bad. 

He pushed you down. "Whatcha gonna do about it? Whatcha gonna do?"

Tears started forming in your eyes. 

       "Oh look, the fairy's crying." Said one of the girls from the front of the group. The jock looked back at her, then to you. He sneered and grabbed your necklace. He yanked it off your neck and threw it into the street. 

        "Go get it." He challenged. 

        You stood up, preparing for a sneak attack, but no one moved. You quickly walked to the middle of the road to look for your pendant. You could her them whispering.

        "I hope a car runs over her."

        "I hope she dies."

        "She should just go and kill herself."

        "No one would miss her."

        You picked up your pendant and walked back to the side walk. The teens just stood there. 

You got down, and picked up all the stuff that had been thrown to the ground, including your backpack and most of the contents inside of it. Once you stood up again, you were nose-to-nose of the jock who had made the mess you just cleaned up. 

        "Boo-woo." He said in a sadistic tone. Before you could react, he violently pushed you into the street, sending you skidding across the asphalt. 

        You looked to your right to see a silver car coming straight towards you. The car was only inches away. You don't even try to get out of the way. This would be a good way to end your life, right? Everyone would see it as an accident. As the car nears you, you close your eyes and go limp. 

        The car smashes into you and then everything goes black.

        Gah, as I re-read this myself I notice how stereo-typical and how un-Fairy-Tail related it sounds ;o; But please don't give up on me, I have SO many ideas for this. Also, if you have any questions, please just ask :D