"77"

"You do realize," Jungkook started, sitting on the couch next to Taehyung while playing with the older's hands. "That all of this," Jungkook gestured between the two of them, "happened because you took a bunch of selfies on my phone?"

Taehyung chuckled. Of course he remembered that. How couldn't he? It was a spare of the moment decision that led to him being chased out of the electronic store by an angry old woman with a broom!

Kind of hard to forget...

"Yeah," Taehyung said, gliding his thumb across the back of the younger's smooth hand. "And to think, we had mutual friends all along!"

"I know!" Scoffed Jungkook in disbelief. "They we're keeping you away from me all this time!"

That got a laugh out of both of them.

Wrapping his arm around Jungkook, he pulled him in closer, snuggling into the warmth his boyfriend provided. The silence not a problem to either.

This is the life, Taehyung thought. He could do this all day everyday, just cuddling close to his boyfriend on the couch with a movie turned on that's been completely disregarded.

"All because of a simple selfie," Taehyung muttered under his breath, pulling Jungkook even closer and kissing his head.

"A simple selfie," Jungkook sighed.