√9 ~ Secret

"It's not that diamonds are a girl's best friend. But It's your best friends who are your diamonds."

~ GINA BARRECA

¤------¤------¤

February 18, 2019, Monday

Monday morning arose with not-so-interested weather

Monday morning arose with not-so-interested weather. But determination wasn't allowed to be weakened. Beenish came out with a new passion. Today they had to end this loneliness, sadness, and silence by talking. It's not a good thing to wait for someone the whole year. You have to move on in life being happy or not.

She was sitting outside the department with her decent dress and putting on sunglasses.  The summer breeze was at its peak. Ready to scorch anyone under its deadly poison.

Roha came to her. "Beenish I had a mood to sleep the whole day.." She was hell irritated. "Just sit here shutting up your mouth." Beenish signed to another side of the bench, the way she replied Roha found it better to be agreed like a sweet girl.

Sun rays had become much hotter when Komal and Arshi arrived. The ground had been crowded. The volume of songs was at its peak.

"Beenish where are you?" Komal texted her. "Come to cafe," she replied quickly. As they came inside the cafe, both were already present there.

They sat beside them, they were sitting in a circle. "What got into you to come and call us  today as well?" Komal yawned.

"See we share everything. What happened in that one week, what happened in the other two weeks we haven't overcome yet. You are well aware of what happened with me." Every time thinking about him, her voice lowered. "But Komal, Roha, and you... We don't know what you both have faced. What is it, just share it. Let us share what all is. Sadness and anger just poured the hell out today... Or else we couldn't be in peace and rather everyone will irritate us with their questions."

The trio was listening to her silently, as she ended they looked at each other and took a deep breath.

"I have my worst exams this time," Roha said with lowered head.

"I didn't even study a bit." Komal's face was the same as Roha's.

"I didn't even see the face of books."Beenish's statement was also not an ordinary one.

When the trio had spoken, not getting the other last voice they looked at Arshi, who was looking at them surprisingly.

"What do I have to speak? I never even study before." her words made them laugh. Arshi smiled looking at them, after so long she saw them like this, at least because of her they smiled, it was enough for her.

While laughing suddenly Beenish spoke being silent.

"Mene uski muhabbat thukra di thi. Ussy be'izzat krdiya tha uski khud ki nazron me. Muhabbat thukrane walon ko khud bhi sukoon nahin milta is liye me bhi be'sukoon hun. Ya shaid is liye k mene tab se Allah ko bhi bhula diya hai. Nimra rozana mujhe namaz k liye uthati hai lekin me...mujhe kis ne roka hua hai. Kya me apne dukh me hun ya mujhe shaitan ne roka hai."