* Author Notes *

Warning in advance: [Update: 03/24/2022]  This was the first book I've ever written and posted.  It has been slightly edited but I find this book horrible.   To me it is so cringey, that I am unable to go back and reread it to properly edit it.  If you decide to read this book,  you're doing it at your own risk.   The reason I leave this book up and do not take it down is for two reasons.   One, there are people who really enjoy this book.  (And to those of you who do enjoy this book,  thank you so much!  I love all of you!) Second, I wrote this book to prove that I could start and complete something out of my comfort zone.  Which I did and I'm proud of myself even if I think the book sucks lol.

Hello as of 11/5/19 this story has been edited. There may still be mistakes that I have missed, but I'm only human. Feel free to point out any mistakes you see, and I will fix them.

Hello as of 8/22/2019 I have decided to change the name of this book to "I Will Save You". This book was formerly called "The Girl With Dead Eyes", but it just sounded like too long of a title to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I really hope you will enjoy it. This is my first story on Wattpad. My goal is to update on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday of each week. I may update more than that, but I will at least try to always update on those three days each week. Please do not forget to vote and comment! 

The first couple of chapters are rough, but it does get better.=)

This story contains sensitive content that may not be suitable for younger readers. (16+ only please) I will not be posting warning above each chapter. This is the only warning. Read at your own risk. I do not go into extreme detail on any of these subjects.

This story contains the following:

-Foul Language

-Abuse/Violence

-Self-harm/ attempted suicide

-sexual content