*Other stories*

Check out my other two stories:

The Truth - Completed

Kaleb Knightly, Briarwood High School's own bad boy

Kaleb Knightly, Briarwood High School's own bad boy. But he's not your typical 'bad boy'. He makes straight A's, he doesn't sleep around, and he cares about people and isn't afraid to show that he cares. Since bumping into Layla Davis, the school's loner, freshman year he's been intrigued by her. She's a mystery that he wants to solve.

With the help of his cousin and friends, he hopes to become friends with her. But Layla doesn't want that. She wants to stay invisible. She wants nothing to do with anyone. But Kaleb and his friends just can't take no for an answer. As Kaleb and his friends try to break down her walls and someone from her past reappears, will she let her wall fall our build them up higher and stronger?

Like I say with all my stories... I'm not great with writing a summary for them. Please give the story a try though. You might just like it. I will also try writing a better summary once I write more of the story. My stories always seem to go into a different direction than I originally plan for them too. 😊

The story is mainly written from Kaleb's POV, but every so often it will be in other people's POV

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Don't Give Up On Me  - Completed

Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn't deserve the torment she obtains daily at school. Her social life is thrown down the drain freshman year when her ex best friends gets rejected by one of the school's bad boys because he is interested in Isla instead. After three years of being bullied and not having a single friend, things start to change when the school's three bad boys decide they aren't going to allow Isla to suffer alone anymore. With the attention Isla is receiving from the school's bad boys her ex best friend wants to destroy her even more and bring down her new friends.  

As things start to look up for Isla, tragedy hits her family and her whole world comes tumbling down causing pain and conflict between Isla, her family and her new friends. With new responsibilities that no high schooler should have, Isla, tries her best to make through each day. Will her new friends stay by her side or will they turn out to be like everyone else?

With secrets, lies, hate, tragedy, friendship, high school crushes, fighting and love, will Isla be able to make through her senior year or will she let it bury her alive?

Can't Stop From Falling ~ Slow updates

Thank you for reading I Will Save You.  As always comment, vote and follow me!