Chapter 30 (Final Chapter)

Blayne's POV

My phone starts ringing. I look at the caller ID to see that it's Dylan.

"Hello?"

"Fuck. Y'all need to hurry up and catch up with us." He says frantically.

"Why? What's going on?" Jace has a panic look on his face while I'm screaming into the phone. "Jace, you need to catch up with Kyle. NOW." I scream.

I put Dylan on speakerphone so that Jace and I can both hear him. "They're driving crazy." He starts to say before I hear him and Kyle scream. "Fuck. The SUV just collided with an oncoming vehicle. It's bad, really bad."

Dylan is still screaming on the phone and Jace has picked up speed, but I'm too out of it know what's going on. Crash. They crash. Oh God. Is Kadance okay?

"Blayne. Blayne." Jace screams as he shoves my shoulder snapping me back into reality. "There's the SUV." He says as he points at the crumpled up vehicle. The vehicle is upside down slammed against some trees.

Before I can even think, I'm out of the car racing towards the SUV. "Kadance? Kadance?" I scream.

There's a small cough, then I hear my name being whimper. "B-Blayne?"

I rush over to where she is hanging upside down. There's blood all over her face. I scream for the other guys to get over here so they can help with the other people in the car.

"Why are you here?" Kadance cries.

"To save you, Princess. I will always come to save you. Are you able to undo your seatbelt?"

"It's-it's stuck."

Jace and Jared have managed to pull out the guy in the back seat and Ryan.

"Blayne get out of there!" Dylan screams. "The vehicle, it's on fire and it's going to blow up."

"I can't. The seatbelt is stuck. Kadance is stuck." I scream back at him.

"Go Blayne." Kadance cries as she starts coughing up blood.

"No! I will not leave you."

Dylan runs over to me and pulls me away from Kadance and the burning vehicle. I try to fight against him, but Jared comes and helps him pull me away.

"No!" I yell. "We have to save her. I have to save her." I yell as I fall on my knees crying. "Why won't y'all let me save her?"

There's a loud explosion before they can answer me back. The SUV is fully engulfed of flames and there are pieces of it everywhere. "No!" I scream. "She can't be de..." I start crying.

"Quick. Someone call 911." I hear Kyle yell. "She needs immediate help."

I look towards Kyle to see he's holding someone. I run towards him and as I get closer, I see that he and Alex are badly burned. I run up to him. He's holding Kadance. She looks lifeless and she's badly burned too.

"I-is she a-alive?" I ask Kyle.

"Barely." He hisses from the pain that he's in.

"EMS is on their way," Jace says as he runs towards us. "Did everyone get out?"

Alex walks over with a sad face. "No. We couldn't get to the two people in the front seat."

"I'm going to go and check on the two guys we pulled out," Kyle says as he gently hands me Kadance.

It seems like an eternity before the ambulance shows up. They rush over and put Kadance on a stretcher and I jump in the ambulance with her.

"Is she going to make it?" I ask the guy who is working on here.

He gives me a sad look. "We are going to do everything we can, but she's in a really bad shape. Honestly, this is one of the worst cases I've ever seen."

I should be out of tears by now, but they keep pouring out of my eyes like an endless waterfall. I grab on to Kadance's hand. "Please Princess don't leave me. You have to make it. You have to make it for me and for Mason. Please don't leave me. I love you, Princess."

When we arrive at the hospital, Kadance is rushed into surgery while I am left in the waiting room. Two other ambulances arrive shortly after us rushing Ryan and his best friend also into surgery. Kyle and Alex are also rushed in and escorted to the burn unit.

We've been here for six hours. They have three teams performing surgery on Kadance, Ryan, and Jackson at the same time. We haven't seen Alex or Kyle either since they were escorted into the burn unit. Jace, Jared, Dylan, and I have been in the waiting room crying the entire time.

"What if she doesn't make it?" I ask the guys.

"I-I don't know," Jace says with his head is hands. No one gives false hope. No one says that she's going to be okay. We all know that she's in critical condition. We know that she has a greater chance of dying than living. We just sit there in silence, not knowing what to do.

I'm pacing back and forth when a doctor walks out through the double door leading from the operating rooms. "May I speak to those who are here for Ms. Kane, Mr. Castillo, and Mr. Sinclair."

I rush over to the doctor with Jared, Dylan, and Jace following behind me. "That would be us."

He gives us a sad smile. "I regret to inform you but..." I don't let him finish his sentence. I run out of the hospital and fall on the ground outside. "I can't lose her. I love her."

The End

(I've received a lot of hate comments because this is the last chapter.  If you would be so kind as to read the author's note at the bottom, you'll see I wrote an epilogue.  In other words, there is more to the story.  When I initially wrote this story, I didn't have any readers or followers.  I wrote it for myself to see if I could even write a story.  I did, and I'm proud of myself for it.  Writing was never my strong suit but I did what I had set out to do.  With that being said, I have since completed two other stories that are written a lot better.  One day I might go back and edit this story, but as of now, it makes me cringe too badly to reread it.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Yes, this is the final chapter. Sorry for the ending. This story went in a totally different direction than I originally had plan. On the bright side there is an epilogue on its way. Yay! Thank you to everyone who has read this story, even if it's only a few people. I have started on a new story, and I will start posting it once I am completely finish with story.

Again, thank you to everyone who has read this story and voted for it! KJ<3