The Shot

Me and Lizzy were in my lab trying to find a house for us, until Tina runs in scared and hides in the corner. "You ok Tina?" I asked walking up to her slowly. "No my parents are trying to find me and I have not told them about what happened," she said trying not to cry. "Well let's go and tell them. If you don't want to come then just stay down here with the camouflaged doors closed," I said walking out the door. "John you do realize my dad is a lion, right?" she asked. "Yes and I don't care," I yelled walking up the stairs and making my self look like a human. I made it up stairs and instantly grabbed by a lion. "Where is my daughter?" he asked angry. "So you must be Tina's dad. Nice to finally meet you," I said trying to find out why no one is here. "Yes and where is Ryan?" he asked. "Why do you want to talk to him?" I asked trying to find a way to get out of this. "Because he is the owner of the daycare," he said. "He doesn't owner The Lab, I own it," I said and he let me down. "What?" he asked walking back a bit. "Tina you can come out now," I said sending it out through the speaker of the daycare so everyone could hear it and everyone came downstairs and Tina and Lizzy came up stairs. "Hi dad," Tina and Tony said at the same time. "Ok if you need me I will be on the roof," I said walking up stairs and getting a bucket when nobody could see me. I made it to the roof and started puking up blood into the bucket. Five minutes later Unicorn Mann and Lizzy came up and saw me puking. "John are you ok?" Lizzy asked. "Tell her," I said then puking up more blood. "Tell me what?" she asked worried. "John is going through some body changes because of the demon that was in side him is gone," Unicorn Mann explained. "Ok so what can I do to help," she asked. "Don't tell anyone," I said finally done puking. "Ok I won't until you are ready," she said hugging me. "Thanks, now let's go down stairs so everyone doesn't get worried," I said rubbing her head. We went inside and back with everyone else. Five minutes later some guy came up and pointed a gun at my head and said "Give me all the money this place has and his head won't be blown out of his head." I summoned my swords and rested them on my shoulders then said "Leave now or say goodbye to your hand." "What will to blades do against a gun," the man asked. I made fifteen swords appear around his head then he moved the gun and shot Ryan in the arm and ran away. All the swords dispersed and we all ran over to see if Ryan was ok. "Tina get him down to my area," I said and me and Tina walked down stairs with Ryan in her arms. It took me right minutes to get him able to use his arm and so he has no power problems. "Done," I yelled and Tina came running in to see him. Then me and Lizzy when to our couch in my lab and fell asleep like normal. Me and Lizzy wake up to banging on my camouflage door. I look at my phone and see it has seven hours seems we fell asleep and twelve miss calls. I look at my security camera monitor and see Ryan and our mom outside the door. "Open the door RJ," I say and the door opens and they come running in. "John why have you not been answering your phone? We have been worried sick," my mom asked. "I have been asleep for seven hours seems I helped someone with a gun shot to the arm, and did y'all call the police?" I asked. "No. Why do you ask?" Ryan asked. "Just making sure no one besides us knows about this room," I said laying back down and going back to sleep.