Her Choice

Lizzy and I spent five minutes looking around our house and decided to get it. "So will this be your future house?" the sells man asked. "Yes it will do," I said grabbing Lizzy's hand in mine. "Ok here is everything you need to buy this house," he said. "Thank you," Lizzy said grabbing the paperwork. "Ok, then I will be off. bye and have a lovely day," he said then got in his car and left. "Should we go back to the daycare, and show everyone our cool rides or go straight to the garage?" I asked. "Let's brag a little bit as long as they get vehicles of their own," she said as she got on her bike and put on her helmet. I sent a message to Ryan to get the other three outside the front of the daycare before getting on my bike and putting my helmet on. When we got to the daycare Ryan, Tina, Goldy, and Unicorn Mann were standing outside so we drove straight to the front of the daycare and they looked confused and scared. We took off our helmets and I asked, "Why are y'all scared?" "Because two people came at us with motorcycles," Unicorn Mann said. "That is yours, Goldy, and Tina not Ryan's," I said. "You are my brother, and I worried about you," Ryan said. "Aww, that is kind of you, but that is my job," Lizzy said as I opened the garage door. "Ok if y'all want your vehicles, follow us," I said as I started my engine then drove to the garage door and went down. When we all got down there I turned on the lights.

 When we all got down there I turned on the lights

The Tank

Ripper

Ranger

Ranger

Ripy

"Ok, so everyone gets a specific vehicle," I said. "Am I getting the blue one?" Ryan asked. "Yes, but they have special abilities," I said. "So what are they?" Tina asked. "Let's not talk about this to close the final second," Ryan said reminding us that I might change at any second. "Oh yay, by the way, I chose bat," Lizzy said. "Ok, I will be back in a minute," I said.

~Lizzy's provspetive~

John walks out of the room and Goldy and Unicorn are looking at each other. "You two are confused?" I asked. "Yay a little bit," Unicorn asked. "John has a wolf inside him and he wants to get rid of it and the only two things to make it safe for us is a bat and cat, I had the deciding vote," I said. It was five minutes until John came back. He walked in and said, "Ok who want to learn how to use their vehicle?" "We are ready," Ryan said. "Ok there are two things you need to know and they are that they can transform into mechs and they have a special suit I advised using," John said. "Ok do we all get the color that corresponds to us?" Tina asked. "Yes," he said and we all went to our vehicles. "Ryan you get 'The Tank', Tina you get 'Ripper', Unicorn Mann you get 'Ranger', Lizzy you get 'Zippy', and Goldy you get 'Ripy'," he said. "John, what is your's name?" I asked. "Death Killer," he said.