The New Me

I woke up and saw the most beautiful girl I will ever see. I kissed Lizzy on the forehead and she woke up in a couple of seconds. "Morning Handsome," she said cuddling with me tighter. "Mourning beautiful," I said trying to tickle her with my tail. She started laughing so I know I was tickling her. "John stop... stop," she said between laughs and I stopped then our computer dinged, "Looks like the house searching protocol worked," I said sitting us both up and feeling a sharp pain in my chest. "Ow," I said accidentally notification Lizzy something is wrong. "John are you ok?" she asked as she took off my jacket and seeing my big scar. "It's nothing just another transformation, and now a new version of me can be heard," I said letting her examine my scar. "Ok if you say so," she said then kissed me on the lips for five minutes. "We should check on the house we might get," I said picking her up. "Ok handsome," she said. Five minutes of looking at the house Ryan, Tina, Goldy, Unicorn Mann, Tony, Kat, Emma, Peter, Mark, and Gwen came in. "John, are you going to explain something or do we have to tell them?" Gwen asked confusing everyone. "Tell them what that I am not going to have to live at The Lab anymore, or that I have a wolf inside of me that just got a form," I said. "Wait you and Lizzy live here?" Kat asked. "Yes, how do you think we get here before everyone and never leave," Lizzy said giving me a thumbs up that she likes the house. "Looks like we just got a house for our family," I said. "How  are you going to afford your new house?" Ryan asked being sensible. "I own the place and I kinda have a bank account that has three thousand dollars in it from being a human test subject,"  I said. "Why did you not tell us that you had that much money?" Mark asked. "You didn't ask," I said feeling a little weird. "John are you ok?" Lizzy asked. "Yay I'm fine, just feeling a little weird," I said. Lizzy touched my head making my ears hurt, "Ouch," I said and she took her hand off my head, "I think my ears are sensitive," I continued. "John I think you just went into the last stage of GBing," Gwen said realizing how much Ryan is scared of her. "Ryan, why are you scared of Gwen?" I asked seeing how scared he was on my computer monitor. "I don't want to talk about it," he said looking at his left foot. "Everyone besides Ryan, Tina, and Lizzy leave my room," I said turning around. "Fine," Gwen said leaving with along with everyone else. "John your eye is red," Lizzy said looking at my robotic eye. "Before we get to that, Ryan why are you scared of Gwen?" I asked. "It's not that I am scared of Gwen, I am scared of lesbians," he said still looking at his left foot. "What did a lesbian do to you?" Lizzy asked. "A lesbian showed up here and she had a crush on Tina and we were not dating yet but I liked her, so we had a fight and she stabbed me in the foot with a knife," he said. "So you got stabbed for Tina and she didn't know about it," I said. "Wait is that all you got from that story?" Tina asked me confused as to why I am not worried. "It is my second focus," I said still waiting for a response. "Ok before we talk about that, yes, I did get stabbed for Tina and she didn't know about it," Ryan said. "Ok you do realize that not all lesbians are the same, and she is in love with someone else not in this town," I said then feeling light-headed. "Ok now that we are done with Ryan, John are you ok?" Lizzy asked. "Yes I fine, just need to ask y'all a question. Do y'all think of me as a man that always needs to be calm or a man who always needs to be calmed down?" I asked. "A calm man," Ryan said. "A man who needs to be called down," Tina said. "Neither," Lizzy said. "I also have another question, bat or cat?" I asked. "What?" all three of them asked in unison. "Which should I get rid of my wolf part for?" I asked making them more confused. "What are you talking about?" Ryan asked then I made two test tubes filled with DNA rise up from the floor. "Should I have a cat or a bat instead of a wolf?" I asked. "Will this change you?" Lizzy asked worried this might make me not the same me. "It will just make me go back to my old self before the wolf showed up," I said. "I say cat," Tina said. " I say bat," Ryan said. "I need some time to think about this," Lizzy said sitting down in my lap. "Ok, you have until we move into your new house which is in a month," I said making two beds appear out the wall. "Where did they come from?" Ryan asked. "Yay can sleep here tonight, in the same bed," I said picking up Lizzy and getting in our bed then laying her on top of me and going to sleep.

Sorry for the delay on this chapter I have been grounded from all my technology-GreenBat05