My Old Friend

When I woke up all I see is Lizzy's face crying and I hug her and give her a kiss on the cheek. "John you're alive," she said tackling me to my bed. "Ok something tells me I have been out for a while," I said letting her play with my hair. "Sir I think we been out for three months and eleven days," RJ said in my head. "The voice said if you wanted to die you would have already done it," she said as Ryan and Tina walk in my lab area. I whisper to Lizzy "Don't tell them I am awake." "Hey, Lizzy. How is the dead boy?" Ryan asked. "Well he has been better," Lizzy said. "We are sorry if you lose him," Tina said. "Don't start planing my funeral just yet," I said sitting up giving Lizzy a kiss on the cheek. "John you're alive," Tina and Ryan say in unison hugging me. "Why are y'all yelling?" a figure in the corner said. "I see you escaped the government," I said while everyone else was confused. "Is John awake yet?" Goldy asked. "Why don't you come see for yourself," I yelled and her and Unicorn Mann. "So John are you going to introduce me or do I have to introduce my self?" GB08 said getting out the corner. "Everybody this is Gwen or GB08," I said realizing I need to charge. "Let's take this to the roof we need to charge," Lizzy said and we all went to the roof and found everyone else there they talked to each other as we went to the charging spot and had a normal day after Gwen introduced herself to everyone.

(Sorry this is short I am writing this in school)