My Old Team

I was dreaming about Lizzy and me being married then it went black. Then I saw blood everywhere and all my friend's body's on the ground. Then my old team appeared out of know where and I woke up and saw Lizzy still sleeping on top of me. I moved her off me and went to go check on Ryan and Tina. After I did that I went upstairs to wash my face to calm my nerves. 

~Ryan provspetive~

I wake up and see Tina and Lizzy panicking. "Why are you panicking?" I asked. "We can't find John," Lizzy screamed. "He might be up already and upstairs," I said. "He usually kisses me awake every morning and calls me beautiful," she said in a voice that sounded like she was going to cry. I ran over to her and hugged her to calm her down. "Shh. It's ok, calm down he is probably using the restroom," I said calming her down a lot. "John has turned off his tracker after he splashed his face with water," a weird robot voice said in my head then I broke the hug. "Did you hear the voice too?" she asked. "Yeah. I am going to check the bathroom," I said and ran upstairs to the bathroom.

~John provspetive~

I heard the door open as I punched the last of the mirrors. "John, what are you doing?" Ryan screamed as I closed the door behind him so no one could see. "I had a weird night and I can't lose the thought," I said then I fell against the wall with my hand covered in blood and glass. "We need to get you down to your lab now," Ryan said then the floor opened bellow us and we fell into my lab on a bed. "John," Lizzy screamed as she ran over and examined my hand. "I'm fine no need to examine my hand," I said as I covered my hand with a metal green glove. "Why did you not wake me up when you woke up?" Lizzy asked in a sad voice. "Because I needed time to get most of my night out of my head, and we don't have to be here today," I said kissing her on the forehead as I teleport us upstairs into the cafeteria. "Why are we here?" Tina asked. "Well, y'all can get some food while I go to a meeting," I said and leave the room and go to office two. I what for five minutes then Lizzy's parents walk in. "So what do you want to talk about?" her dad asked. "Well, I  wanted to ask you if I had your permission to marry your daughter?" I asked. "Wait you are asking permission to marry our daughter?" her mom asked. "Yes, what is that a problem?" I asked confessed.  "No, we are just surprised that you are asking our permission," her dad said. "Well y'all are her parents, and we are buying a house together," I said. "Are you asking us because our daughter is pregnant?" her mom said. "No, we haven't even talked about that," I said defending me and Lizzy. "Ok I approve," they say in unison. "Ok, good that is all I wanted to talk about, bye," I said and showing them out. "Bye John," her dad said as they got into their vehicle and drove off. "John why were you talking to my parents?" Lizzy asked from behind me. "Nothing relevant right now," I said as I walked to her and kiss her on the lips. "Fine, do want to check out the house," she asked. "Yes, just let me go get my keys," I said running downstairs to my lab and grabbing my keys off my desk and opening my secret garage door and getting on the motorcycle.

 "Yes, just let me go get my keys," I said running downstairs to my lab and grabbing my keys off my desk and opening my secret garage door and getting on the motorcycle

I press a button on my keys and open up a path to the front entrance of the daycare. "Hi beautiful," I say emerging from a hole in the ground on my bike. "Hi han-," she was cut off when she turned around and seeing me she continued, "You can ride a bike and where do I sit?" "Yes and on your own," I said as another bike pulled up next to me but it was pink.

 "Hi han-," she was cut off when she turned around and seeing me she continued, "You can ride a bike and where do I sit?" "Yes and on your own," I said as another bike pulled up next to me but it was pink

"But I don't know how to ride," she said looking down. "You have a computer in your brain that can teach you in a millisecond," I said then she looked up as I sent her the info to ride a bike. "Wait what is this?" she said as she got the notification on her hub. "Say open to open the file I sent you," I said summing helmets for us. I saw her get on her bike indicating she has learned the way then I throw her the pink helmet as I put on my green one. Then we were off. It took us five minutes to get to the place. "John, before we go inside, do you have the power to connect our dreams?" she asked. "Yes but I don't think it is safe right now," I said getting off my bike. "How come?" she asked getting off her bike. "Well the reason I was in the bathroom this morning is because of my nightmares I will be having for a while," I said. "What happened?" she asked coming over to me almost crying. "I will tell you another time right now let's go inside," I said giving her a kiss to calm her down. She calmed down and the rest of the day was normal.

(Yes I know it was a weird one but what is not. - greenbat05)