My Cousin

"Death Killer," John said and something changed in his eyes for a split second. "John can Lizzy and I talk to you aside for a second?" Ryan asked telling me that he saw it too. "Sure," John said and we went to a corner where none could hear us. "What happened to your eyes back there?" Ryan asked.  "Ok so y'all did see that," John said looking down.  "yes and I am worried about you," I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "I can teleport to hell," he said. "Well can you teleport us to hell?" Ryan asked. "No, I can only teleport people that are going to hell there," John said grabbing my hand. "I still love you no matter what you are," I said making him look at me. "I love you too beautiful," he said kissing my forehead.

~John's prospective~

After I kissed Lizzy on the forehead we went back to the others. "So is everyone up for a road trip?" I asked summoning mine, Lizzy, and Tina's helmets. "Where are we going?" Tina asked catching her helmet. "My tech girl," I said throwing Lizzy's helmet to her. "And Lizzy you are ok this?" Goldy asked. "Yay, why would I not be?" Lizzy asked getting on her bike and putting her helmet on. "Guys with stop chatting and get in or on your vehicles?" I asked putting on my helmet and getting on my bike. "Fine," Ryan said and everyone was getting on or in their vehicles. "Everyone ready?" I said over our vehicle communicator. "Yes, handsome," Lizzy said popping up my visor. "Yes," everyone else said at the same time popping up on my visor. "Let's go," I said driving up the ramp. It took us five minutes to get to the place. "Ok we are here," I said sliding to a holt. "We are in the middle of nowhere," Unicorn Mann said. "No, we are not," Ryan said not seeing the hologram. "Ryan, they can't see holograms," I said smiling inside my helmet. "Wait so y'all don't see the giant door?" he asked. "No cutie," Tina said. "Tech can you open up?" I yelled. "Sure Death Killer," A girl's voice said thought everyone's vehicles. It took five seconds for the hologram to disappear and the door to open. "Let's go," I said driving in at high speed. When we get to the garage area we see a girl.

 When we get to the garage area we see a girl

What she looks like.

"Hey Tech," I said getting off my bike and taking off my helmet. "Hey cousin," Tech said giving me hug. "Hey, Tech," Lizzy said breaking the hug. "Hey Lizzy it is so good to see you in person," Tech said hugging Lizzy.