My Demon is Back

I wake up and see no one sleeping on top of me so I looked around and saw Lizzy on my laptop looking at houses. "Morning sweetie," I said sitting up and looking for my jacket. "Morning handsome,if you are looking for your jacket I am wearing it because it was cold this morning," she said while I make a new green jacket appear on me and making the one she is wearing fit her. "So found any good house?" I ask walking over to her as I hear a knock on the door. I go to the door and get tackled by DJ. "Did you miss me?" he said entering my body and kicking out the other presents. "John you ok?" Unicorn Mann asked me standing in my door way. "Maybe, do I have a pulse?" I asked not feeling anything when I put my hand on my chest. "I don't know. Let me get the heart rate monitor," he said and leaving. When he came back to hucked everything up it showed no heat beat. "What is all the noise about?" Lizzy asked turning around and seeing the machine says no heart beat and ran and hugged me and asked "Can we tell everyone about your semtums?" "Yes we can beutiful," I said we all went up stairs and I was in my human form. "Hey John, why are you in your human form?" Ryan asked. "Well instead of starting with my look let's start with what happened to me after my ex-demoning, I got a little sick and started picking blood," I said and everyone's eyes widened, "I and I just got my Demon back so hopefully I don't puck up blood again," I continued and everyone ran up to me and hugged me. After they let go I nearly fall but Lizzy catches me and that is the last thing I see before I fainted.