T H R E E

June 26th

June 26th

"It's so hot." Laylani complained, feeling the Atlanta weather fry the back of her neck.

"I ain't gon stay in this line much longer." Tay felt his hair tickle his neck and jumped, startling everybody in line.

"No because we only been waiting for 14 minutes that ain't that bad." Ciara said, holding her season cup by the handle.

"Fuck allat I'm skippin this bitch." Tay shrugged, getting his arm pulled back by Moriah.

"You can't just skip the line."

Tay looked at her like he didn't care what she was saying and stood in front of Laylani who sat on the railing.

"Get yo tiny ass on." He said, feeling her hop on his back. He looked back at Moriah like what she said ain't mean shit to him and carelessly walked past everybody, ignoring anyone who made a complaint.

"So fuckin ghetto." Ciara shook her head as Tay looked down at her from the top railings on the Goliath. She rushed past everybody deciding that she wasn't gonna wait in that long ass line either.

"That's that I thought." He said smugly, hiking Laylani up when she began slipping down.

...

"I want chicken tenders and fries." Laylani said as her head rested on Tays shoulder. She pulled her phone out and gave it to him so he could get to her dining pass.

"This shit nasty." Tay looked at everything and got grossed out. The food wasn't even that bad he was just picky.

"Hm." She tugged at his hair and he didn't react, knowing she was just being annoying.

Ciara grabbed a tray and put every bodies food on it knowing Tay wasn't going to.

He would've been like that ain't my shit and sucked his teeth.

"You can't walk on yo own?" Vivy asked, minding Laylani's business per usual.

"Why would I if I don't have to?"

"Because you 16 not 2?"

"Mind your business." Tay said as she hopped off grid back to sit down.

"If you do something in front of other people they have the right to-"

"Mind your business."