T W E N T Y T W O

February 11th

February 11th

"Why them kids don't got they hair done?" Kaidence asked, pointing to Deion's kids as she walked in with Naomi.

"Because baby... just because. It looks cute to me." Naomi lied, shushing her daughter as she placed her in the seat.

"Why yo hair like dat?" Kaidence asked, pulling the flimsy bow at the end of Mari's short braid.

"Hey everybodyyy!" Elena walked in and went to hug Xander first but Jaylani pushed the girl back and shook her head in disapproval.

"Okay then. How's everybody doing?" She sat down and nobody responded. When her mom walked in everybody got happy again.

"Hey Rainaaa I missed you!" Naomi hugged her bestfriend tightly, wanting to cry. She'd moved out of state and was in Baltimore with her boyfriend. She got sick of Elena and made her live with her father and his girlfriend Nyla.

"I gotta go to the bathroom." Xander said tiredly, getting up and walking out.

Elena noticed but stayed in her seat for the moment, not wanting to be blatantly out for him. He was cute and they were the same age, Jaylani was too young for him anyways. He was almost 16 and she was 14 so Elena thought she'd look cuter with him.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Jaylani asked, snapping her fingers in her cousins face when she saw her eyes follow Xander.

"I can't look around?"

"No look straight ahead at all times. Never mind cause you sittin across from Aaron, bitch look down."

Raina wanted to say something but at this point her daughter would just have to learn for herself. She was lucky she could fight cause if not she'd be getting her ass beat all the time.

She told her daughter to leave the boys alone but she never listened. She wasn't gonna be the dumb bitch pretending her daughter was a saint and defending her dumb shit.

"You look like Michael Jackson." Kaidence said, pointing at Cali's face.

"Cal-hee." Nasir said under his breath, making Tay snicker.

"Cal-heehee." Tay muttered, hearing Nasir laugh loudly and cover his mouth.

"Aaron are you okay? Are you okay Aaron?" Elias joined in, making the other two slap their knees and bend over laughing.

"Y'all are so damn childish!" Cali turned to mug Nasir, Elias, and Tay.

"She must be talking to the man in the mirror." Tay looked at her and busted out laughing again because she really did look like Michael Jackson with her hair the way it was and the shirt she had on.