T H I R T Y S E V E N

Vote or this my last update you luh whores on my nerves. Period.

August 10th

August 10th

"Your grandfather is in the hospital." Naomi said as they all got out of the car and walked into the emergency room.

"Huh?"

"He got out of jail a few days ago, I was about to throw a party for him and invite everybody but he got drunk and ended up here." She blew out air and Nasir did too.

"Where we bout to eat at?" Kaidence asked in annoyance, dragging her feet through the hospital.

"Be patient KayKay mommy gon pop you in yo mouth again." Kambren rubbed his eyes and scratched his head, turning around to mug Taylin.

"Fuck you looking at?"

"Nothing impressive."

"Stop talking to me before I kick yo ugly ass to hell." Taylin said as Namiko jumped around in his arms.

"Dad he-"

"You 11, you grown now. Beat his ass or take them words. That's none of my business now, I did my best raising you." Nasir said nonchalantly, dusting off his pants.

"Dad?!"

"Take my flick before I dip out on y'all forever." He posed and handed Isys his phone.

"Leave forever?" Kambren asked, tears brimming in his eyes.

"When we get home I'm packing a bag and leaving. It was nice living with you gu-"

"Dad stop! I'm sorry!"

"Don't tell me to stop! You did this!" Strangers stared in shock as Kambren busted out in tears.

"Now I'm going to the store! And I'm not coming back!"

"Daddy no! You can't!"

"Stop messing with my damn baby." Naomi smacked him in the back of his head and he hissed, turning to glare at her.

"Don't be fucking hitting me. Stupid big donkey built ass."

"Nasir you cutting up today, I got something for you though." She shrugged and he scoffed, still rubbing the back of his head.

"Family of Francis Xian?" The receptionist asked politely, trying not to laugh or respond to the kids slapping eachother roughly behind their parents.