T W E N T Y S E V E N

Ignore typos I ain't fixing shit fr

June 19th

"Y'all need to stop fighting eachother." Laylani mumbled as she picked Xander's shattered phone off the floor. She came to visit for a few days and it'd been ridiculously hectic.

"We good now, that was an hour ago." Jaylani mumbled, her arms resting around his neck as she dangled from his back.

"An ho- ok whatever works for y'all."

"Hurry up." She said impatiently as Xander pulled the bag of cotton candy open and moved her off of his back and in between in legs on the couch. Nasir was out for a few more days so they were cutting up.

He put a piece in her mouth and she shivered, being the sugar junkie she is.

"Fuckin crackhead."

"You want some?"

"Ion eat that. It look like it'll make my teeth rot." He shook his head and she sucked her teeth.

Jaylani turned around and grabbed his face, kissing him knowing he hated sweets. People would usually complain about kisses when the other person had bad breath but he was annoyed about the sugary cotton candy taste on her lips.

He kissed her back though.

"Ew child pornography." Laylani cringed and walked upstairs, wanting to get away from them.

It was 3 in the morning and they were up and energetic like it was 2pm.

"Where's Tay?"

"Somewhere he need to stay."

"Girl bye where he at?"

"I don't fuckin know, stop asking me that shit. If I knew I'd be asleep, shut up." Laylani waddled up the steps angrily and her sisters wyes got wide, not used to her snapping.

"You t-"

"Aye somebody help me! My charger broke!" Tez burst through the front door, catching everyone off guard.

"Boy get gon, walking in my friend house like somebody know you." Oli said with an eye roll.

"You always got somebody in here. Damn this a foster home or sum?" Tez asked, sitting next to Oli, Jaylanis long time friend who'd just moved back to town.

"You do realize you-"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Don't be raising yo voice at me!"