T H I R T Y (fr)

A/N at end. 4303 words.

November 5th

November 5th

Taylin was asleep when Laylani heard her phone ring for the fifth time in a row, growing annoyed because it wasn't even three in the morning.

"Hello?" She asked groggily, putting the phone on speaker.

"You got that trifling ass attitude and imma come up there and beat the fuck out of you bi-" Laylani recognized the voice and hung up, realizing it was payson on the other end.

It rang again and she rolled her eyes before blocking the number.

Her phone rang again, but from a different number this time. She answered and the loud voice rang off again, making her laugh.

"And bitch-"

"Why are you mad at me... over my boyfriend?" She asked tiredly, genuinely not understanding the girls problem with her.

"You got me fired and bitch he don't even love yo-"

"Sorry to say but you got yourself fired. And he definitely loves me, if that affects you in any way I apologize deeply, it must hurt to be a dumb incompetent bitch. Goodnight." Laylani hung up and turned her phone off, hearing Tay laugh from beside her.

"What happened to 'I'm not worried about you, do what you want with her since you gon do all the wrong things with me'?"

"I will politely beat that bitch up. Don't call me about my baby daddy, I thought that was common sense but I guess not." She turned over and he laughed harder, making her roll her eyes.

"But I'm single."

"I'm not in the mood, goodnight."

Taylin flung his leg over her to be annoying and she tried pushing it off but failed miserable.

"You gon buy me 2k?"

"Sure, goodnight."

"You only saying that so I'll leave you alone? Cause all my friends got 2k except for me and you said you'd bu-"

"First of all, you don't have any friends. Second of all, I already bought it but I took it back to the store because you wanted to show yo ass. So I'll go get a new one when I feel like it." She yawned and scooted back against him, liking sound of his heart beat.

He could go buy it himself but he didn't want to because it felt better when she bought him his stuff.

He liked being babied and she did it, which was another reason he was attached to her all day everyday.