N I N E

I'll put y'all on to music every chapter^

Unedited. Vote nigga

Don't send no more face claims cause he's not having one. Imagine him how you want fr.

September 23rd

September 23rd

Tay had been complaining for the past 3 hours about something he volunteered to do. He had a long talk with his counselor about college and it was a given that he was smart enough to go.

He just needed an extra curricular activity to put on his application because he'd stayed to himself the whole 4 years. His record was okay but his scores were great and he had a lot of potential.

Laylani suggested that he tried out for the basketball team because she'd seen him play and he was really good. At first he turned it down but he thought about it later and that was a great idea. He could even get a sports scholarship.

His biggest problem would be hanging around a newer larger group of people.

Tay was snapped out his thoughts by the sound of loud cheering. These niggas didn't ever shut up.

"Aye you ready?" Some boy grabbed Tays shoulder and shook it enthusiastically, getting a flat annoyed look in return.

"Yeah." He looked down at his phone and continued playing helix jump.

"You shy? Nigga it's yo first game of the season you gotta be hype."

"Woooo." Tay said tiredly, still not looking up. He just wasn't a people person, he didn't even mean to act like an asshole sometimes.

"Them cheerleaders be looking mmm." Another boy said as he scrolled down the school page and saw the cheerleader alignment for this season.

"The lil short one in the middle bad."

"Quinten you can't bag that. You know who that is?"

"Nah."

"Nasir Daughter. He don't play that shit. So don't even get your feelings hurt tryna slide." Andrew said honestly, not noticing Tay looking at him sideways.

"Yo name Tay right? You think she would fuck with me?" Quinten turned his face in Tays direction and Tay laughed.

"No. That's my girlfriend." He looked at him like he was stupid and Quinten gave him the same look back.

"Nigga cappin. She look like she want them clean cut niggas that buy flowers and chocolate and shit. You look mean as fuck." Quinten said in disbelief.