T W E N T Y F I V E

Vivy is up above^

Mature content later in this thang..

April 11th

"You wanna go to Cascade with us?" Tez asked Xander who had Jaylani attached to his hip like always.

"No that nigga wanna stay home with his girl."

"No I don't. I'll go." He said quickly, feeling embarrassed at the truth behind what Vinny just said.

"You're leaving?" She asked tiredly, holding her legs around his waist tighter as she yawned, waking up from her nap.

"Y'all so cute. She got you wrapped around her finger." Amariah said snidely, trying to hide her passive aggressive tone.

"Stop." Xander grabbed her hand when she went to lay her head back on his chest.

"Why?"

"Because you're being clingy and it's annoying." He lied, valuing his pride more than anything. As of now she was making him feel soft and he didn't like it, especially in front of other people.

"Cool." She got up and moved next to Jordan who had no one sitting next to him, making Tez laugh under his breath.

"Hey." Jordan smiled when she sat next to him in and she waved back.

Jaylani shifted in her seat in discomfort, missing Xander's body warmth. She wasn't going to talk to him after this. It wasn't the situation but how he handled it. Her biggest pet peeve was him acting different in front of other people and he knew that so it just annoyed her more.

She heard Tez say something to Xander and suddenly felt him staring from the seat parallel. Instead of ignoring him she made it worse and leaned back on Jordan whose back was already against the window.

Jordan blushed and Xander almost jumped up, getting held back by Tez who was saying something quietly.

"I don't wanna hear that shit Tez leave me a- ayo chill the fuck out." He sucked his teeth and looked at her but she kept her eyes closed like she was asleep.

"Nigga she's mad leave me her alone." Amariah pulled him back in his seat.

"Don't be fuckin touching me." He snapped at Amariah and turned away, putting his face in his phone.

That was another thing she hated. Xander was a big ass baby that didn't know how to control himself, his feelings, or his mouth. He was just complaining about her being clingy but now he was bothering her knowing she was sick of him.