Chapter Thirteen - Come and Sleep

***Smut Warning: Explicit material, yōkai sex, dominance and submission, tail play, biting, and bondage. Mature audiences only. Reader discretion is advised.***

I cannot contain my happiness at those words. You do accept me fully! I feel such warmth for you. I need you as I never have anyone else. Is this what you humans call love? It feels incredible, Hotaru!

All the nights I've come to you in your dreams have led us to this. You are ready for our union at last. Your eyes are hungry, you smell of rain and woman. My lips fall upon yours, devouring you. The lustful miasma that permeates my aura is heartfelt. I want you as much as you want me.

You clutch my kimono, then your hands brush the dark robe from my shoulders. Your nails rake at my skin and I love it! I growl and kiss you harder, bruising your lips. When I tear myself away, I look down into your eyes.

"I love you." It is the first time I have said this to anyone - much less meant it. But it's true. No one has ever cared for me. Yet you... you do. I see it in your eyes. Your love for me, in spite of all that I am, humbles me.

Your fingers brush my cheek, then reach up and stroke my triangular ear. Your touch is suggestive and erotic. I groan and throb. I am so hard that I want to shred the clothes from you with my claws! I forebear, but the other tails now emerge in my growing excitement until all are revealed.

"Kyuubi," you whisper. The word means 'nine-tails.'

I smile. "I am no common field fox," I say with pride.

"There is nothing common about you, Isamu."

"Lord Isamu." I mind you.

"Isamu-sama." You bow your head. This pleases me.

I pick you up and carry you into the honden of the shrine, where the kami once held its seat. No god lurks here now. With the rain hammering hard upon our shelter, I set you down and take my place beside you.

"Take off your sash," I command. You sit up and comply immediately. I push aside your layered kimono, soaked through with rain. "Tsk. This will not do at all." My tails strip the clothes from you, exposing your natural beauty to my lecherous eyes.

You gasp as two of my tails bind your arms. At first you are uncertain, but when you look up at me, you nod. I press you upon the ground, looming over you. Slowly I untie my obi sash, and divest myself of these human garments. I am a fox and therefore without shame of nudity.

I smile and gently nudge your legs apart with two of my other tails. The appendages are strong. I bind you in my soft, furred limbs. You are completely under my power and exposed to me. The nectar beads where your blossom opens, wet and shimmering before my eyes. I bury my nose between your legs and inhale your sex. I need to taste you, indulge myself in your flavor.

My tongue laps at you, kissing the lips below as I would those above. Your soft sighs and gentle moans are music to my ears. You are sweet to my long tongue, now nudging up inside of you. I feel your arms and legs resist against my tails, your head whipping from side to side in increasing frustration. Your body writhes, pressing against my face, fully spreading for me.

"Isamu, please! I can't... I..." You cry out as your rich cream drenches my tongue. This is only the first, my love. Let me show you what your body is designed to do. I don't let up, my fingers on the raised, hooded flesh, my tongue flicking the ridge deep within where no ordinary man's can go.

You scream incoherently in savage frustration. My furred limbs hold you fast. You are mine entirely. Surrender and I will show you unbridled ecstasy.

"Please," you beg, panting, your breasts heaving as sweat glistens on your skin. "I... mmmm... need..."

Another wild cry rips from your throat. Your body spasms uncontrollably. My desire is too great and I cannot wait any longer. All I smell is you, your dripping sex signaling your desperation.

I hover above you. "Beg me for it." My voice is cold and hard, my demon's eyes fix yours. My throbbing hardness presses against your silken opening. I feel your body trying to pull me into her. I give you a taste, the barest tip. I love hearing you call my name in frustration.

"Take me, Isamu-sama!" You writhe to force me in. "Make me yours! Now!"

I laugh as I spear you on my shaft. I am long and thick, widening your body to my dimensions. So hot, and wet, and good! You have not known a man in some time and you are tight. I almost lose myself in you then and there! But I am too skilled a lover for that. My knees press up under your hips, my lithe, muscular body pins you beneath me.

I move in a rhythm as timeless as the earth itself. Together we rut with animal abandon born of our love and lust. I thrust in time to my pounding pulse, the compulsion to claim you entirely too great to be denied. Flesh slaps against flesh, a sweet sting. It feels so good Hotaru, better than we dreamed!

I nuzzle your throat and bite deep into your shoulder with my sharp fangs. The copper tang of your blood is on my tongue. You cry out in pain and ecstasy, my mark eternally stamped into your flesh. You are mine! I take you fast and hard. The silken wet heat of your sheath feels too good to deny myself the pleasure of you.

"Isamu!" You scream.

"Say it," I urge you, panting.

"I love you!"

"Yes!"

We lock together in the most ecstatic climax I have ever experienced. Not in over a thousand years and more women have I felt this. Instead of stealing your yin energy, I surrender my yang. By doing so I have given you a precious piece of myself. I flood your womb with my hot seed. Your pulsating core squeezes every last drop from me.

What I have done is unforgivable in the eyes of the kami. To hell with them. Whatever happens happens. I am at peace with it so long as I am with you. At nightfall the direct portal to my realm shall open, and I am taking you with me.