|1| each other's

Peter Parker, the boy who doesn't know how to take care of himself, but has to take care of the world.

Peter Parker, Spider-Man.

We all already know how he got bit by a radioactive spider and how his uncle told him that "with great power comes great responsibility"

So instead of only focusing on his not-so chosen life, we will focus on his really-chosen life.

Everyone knows peter and Ned.

The ultimate duo.

The nerdy pair who can ramble about lego for hours.

Well, it used to be just peter and Ned, at least until Michelle ( she would rather going by MJ, how her friends call her ) came into the picture.

After last years scenario, (the entire mess with Liz and her super-villain dad,) Peter started getting intimate around MJ.

She suddenly looked different.

Maybe it was because he was all over Liz back then that he didn't even notice, but Michelle is pretty, really pretty.

He started noticing the smallest things, like how she keeps reading the same book over and over again, how she tends to furrow her eyebrows when she's focused, how observant she really is, how her hair falls perfectly on the side of her face.

But peter also knows how bad she is in expressing feelings, well he likes that, but also knows that the chances of her mocking him or declining his offer for a date is slightly high.

Which is why the boy, keeps all of his feelings to himself, even if it eats him from the inside.

Peter, sees Michelle as one of the most sweetest and kindest people in the world-

"Hey loser"

Well she is, that's just not the best example.

"Hey" Peter mumbled, slightly moving his head up to face Michelle.

A goofy smile instantly grew on his lips as he faced his curly best friend, he looked even upper, facing directly her brown-green eyes. (Also called Hazel, Peter read about it after noticing her mysterious but pretty eye colour)

For a moment they even looked at each other.

Brown to hazel, and hazel to brown.

MJ looked at him confused, even disgusted she would say, Peters face only radiated happiness (which is not to Michelle's liking, at all)

"en que estas pensando, perdedor?" Michelle asked, not afraid to use Spanish as she's aware of the fact he speaks flaunt.

Peter smiled, a cheeky one, what she said meant 'what are you thinking about, loser'

He thought for a moment before coming up with a joke he found extremely funny,
"Tiny spoons" he replied slamming shut his locker's door, and turned around once again, to not miss a moment of looking at the really pretty girl.

"I already knew you act like an eleven year old, but a grandma? You caught me off guard" MJ replied sarcastically, causing peter the roll his eyes and grin.

Sarcasm, oh how could peter forget about her sarcasm. her most noticeable personality trait.

He could never imagine Michelle without her sarcasm, it's like she was born this way.

It's like when she was born the doctors found some sarcasm gene in her blood.

Michelle's, smart and witty.

Michelle's personality is almost the exact opposite of peter's.

But he always likes to think that opposites do attract.

Michelle looked down at her feet before turning back to look at peter,
"I just finished reading 'Of human bondage' and I noticed that you and Philip Carey has a dark shared connection" Michelle trailed off whilst raising her eyebrows in curiosity.

"What is He Spider-Man too?" Peter joked before gulping.

Michelle furrowed her eyebrows, and moved her head closer to his "what are y-"

"That was a joke! Remember when I dressed up as Spider-Man last Halloween?" Peter saved himself, from a long never-ending discussion with MJ about his life time secret.

"Oh" she mouthed, slowly nodding her head,

But Michelle isn't that stupid

Michelle, actually has a secret too.

She knows he's Spider-Man.

For her it became strange how peter used to magically disappear from school and get straight A's.

So being the observant person she is, she started watching him, his every move, every step he took.

Until she realized the only option is him being Spider-Man, but she's only like 67% sure about it.

"So, What dark secret we share?" Peter blurted out.

"His parents and your parents died when you were young and you both were sent to live with your aunt and uncle."

Peter nodded slowly, a little sad, but agreed.

"So I'm going to head to my next class, bye loser" Michelle said before disappearing into the crowded hallway.

Michelle Jones, even just saying her name makes peters heart flutter.

And hopefully, maybe one day, they'll be each other's