|2| she knows he has abs

"Dude what was that!" Ned whisper-yelled, catching up to peter's pacing.

Peter whipped his head around to face Ned's questioning face, which is never a good sign.

Every time Ned has a questioning look on his face he asks hundreds of questions about the topics Peter wants to avoid the most.

He first learned that when Ned found out he is Spider-Man last year.

"What?" Peter asked, holding inside the frustration that overcame him.

"You almost proposed to Michelle with the way you looked at her in the hallway" Ned bubbled, smacking peters shoulder.

Great.

Peter sighed before stopping in his place and facing Ned, he placed his hands on his shoulders before slightly opening his mouth.

"Don't act suspicious at lunch, okay? Let me have one lunch with her without you acting all weird" Peter said receiving Ned's immediate nod.

Meanwhile Michelle was already seated in class, not appreciating the fact that she had to study her least favorite subject in Tuesday mornings; Literature.

People could find it ironic that the girl who has a nose in her book hates literature, but she would always explain it as "that fact that I like reading books doesn't mean I like to study about them"

The bell soon rang, and before she knew it, it was already mid class.

She's drawing the girl that's sitting next to her. not because she knows her nor wanna be a creep,

Because she seems in crisis.

Michelle has theories, she even made a list (and thinks it's pathetic)

- some boyfriend drama
- her dad bought her the iPhone XR instead of XS
- her favorite anime character died
- maybe she hates Literature that much

The girl sharply moved her head to Michelle's direction, confused with the fact she's staring at her deadly.

"Why are you staring" the girl mouthed to Michelle, who took it by surprised that someone would even talk to her, but brushed it off.

"you're in crisis" Michelle mouthed back, raising her eyebrows as a sign to explain why.

"My boyfriend broke up with me" the girl mouthed to Michelle, who snorted and circled her first theory.

"I'm Betty" the girl mouthed, making Michelle nod.

"MJ" she replied back.

And before she knew it, the bell rang and it was lunch time.

"Hey losers" Michelle greeted Peter and Ned, who seemed to be deep into their conversation.

Ned immediately lifted his head up and smirked, suddenly 'forgetting' about the promise he made to peter.

"Hey" Peter replied smiling, making Ned squeak in excitement.

"What were you guys talking about?" MJ asked curiously.

They were talking about peters fight against Liz's dad.

Ned looked at peter with wide eyes before turning back to Michelle and smiling "we were talking about why men shouldn't wear skinny jeans" Ned blurted out as fast as he could.

"One lunch is all I asked for" Peter sighed looking angrily at Ned.

Michelle laughed and took a bite from her apple

"Maybe you should change the subject" she offered.

"Peter has abs!" Ned yelled causing Michelle to choke on her apple.

"Dude!" Peter exclaimed hitting Ned's shoulder (not-so-playfully)

"Can we talk about something else please?" Peter begged, looking down at his shoes.

Eh, it doesn't seem right

Michelle thought to herself whilst the silence played between the three.

"I read another depressing book" MJ said shrugging her shoulders

"it's called beloved" she added making the boys narrow their eyes.

"It has this part where Sethe has killed her older daughter in mad attempt to keep her away from being taken back to south by her old master- "

"I've had enough of Your negativity today" Ned interrupted.

Michelle huffed and immediately pulled her book out of her bag and read it.

"What's the matter with you, dude!" Peter whispered to Ned who seemed to enjoy himself.

"Now she knows you have abs and won't ever wear skinny jeans, thank me later!" Ned said happily tapping on his shoulder.

This is bad , Peter thought.

Really bad.

He looked aside to see Michelle reading her book with her Tongue sticking outside of her mouth.

He smiled to himself before blush crept to his cheeks.

So what, he thought,

So what if she knows he has abs.