|10| Michi mouse

''Peter Benjamin Parker, You are so fucking screwed'' MJ said glancing down at the monopoly board.

well, she was not wrong, she owned 3\4 of the properties, she wasn't ever sure if he played dumb or is actually dumb, i mean, who is that bad at monopoly.

she leaned forward a little, crossing her arms in annoyance, looking at peter without sparing a glare. he furrowed his eyebrows and placed down his monopoly piece (which is a spider, pathetic)

''i think i should get you monopoly for your birthday, you suck, loser.'' she fired, earning a huff from Peter, who can confirm, he is indeed that bad.

he thought for a second, determined to find a witty comeback, but instead coming up with a shitty one.

''then id get you a calculator cause you suck at math'' he hissed back.

''that was super sad dork, also your cheesy ass would probably get me my favourite flower or something''

Peter smiled as he rolled his eyes ''which is...? not that ill get it for you, just out of curiosity'' MJ rolled her eyes and grinned to herself.

''Black Dahlia, like the murder'' she replied, smirking a litte but enough for him to notice.

''whats the murder?'' an innocent wide eyed Peter questioned, the pitch of his voice getting higher.

''No- don't-''

it was already too late and Peter already winced in horror, looking at a picture that scarred him for at least 60 years.

''oh fuck'' he squeaked out looking up at Michelle who shook her head in disbelief ''loser''

''im fine, i swear, Mickey'' Peter smirked, eagerly wanting to piss her off.

''stop. don't call me that'' she fussed, willing to just rip his stupid face off.

peter smirked ''Mickey,Mitch,Michy bear, Shelly,Michi, Michi mouse-''

''die''

Peter gasped sarcastically and pouted ''ouch'' he said innocently placing a hand on his heart.

''You know what you are? a big starts with a D ends with a K''

Peter chocked on air and huffed slightly. could she be more dirty?

''for gods sake! i meant DORK'' she slapped his shoulder, yelling a little louder than she intended to.

Ned waltzed into Peter's apartment, setting down the bags before padding down the hallway and into his bedroom.

Before he could even throw open the door it swung open as Peter jumped onto him, bear hugging him desperately.

Ned could feel his shaking body as he held him, tears dropping on the ends of his shirt, his heart shattered at his best friends current state, and he didn't even know why he was in it.

"Peter what happened? The last time you hugged me like that was when I bought you the lego you wanted" Ned laughed a little pulling away from the hug, but it turned out as a bad timing for bad-Ned jokes.

"I'm sorry..it's stupid..Michelle.. I had another dream she was actually here and we played monopoly and everything was so perfect like it used to be-" Peter cries out, making Neds heart shatter into smaller divisions of the shards it had already been in.

"It's not your fault" Ned whispered, suddenly making Peter jump backwards with only death in his eyes.

"How is it not my fault? I could have saved her? I could have called her like I should have and see if she was doing alright. If it wasn't me who was her boyfriend, maybe she would still be here, maybe some old enemy of mine kidnaped her? For all we know she could be ANYWHERE in the world right now, and I'm not some super detective, I'm not Sherlock Holmes , I can't find her, I can't do anything and that is what frustrates me the most , Ned! There's nothing I can do!" Peter yelled, totally unaware he let all of his anger at Ned. All of the frustration and the tiredness.

"I bet everyone are doing everything to save her, Peter. Her parents probably contacted the police. I promise we will do The best we can, I miss her too." Ned whispered seeing Peters body calming down a little.

"I just wanna see her" Peter whispered as tears rolled down his cheeks, Peter is the kind of person who has felt pain before. His parents died, his uncle died. But that pain he couldn't handle, he lost not only his girlfriend, but his best friend too.

-

(Three days earlier..)

Mj ripped her arm away from a man in a black jacket, tattoos all over his arms and a mask covering his face.
"What the fuck is wrong with you!! Don't touch me" she yelled jerking away from him.
Of course that from all people it'd be MJ.
She was talking to her mum a few seconds ago, promising she'd come home soon, but thanks to the devil who just seems to enjoy torturing her, she ended up in the grasp of a psycho.

Usually the hazel eyed girl wouldn't be out that late at night, and in a awfully dark alley, but she decided that for once in her life she actually needs to explore some place she read about in one of her books.

"Fuck off!" She yelped, BuT being cut off by the man, covering her mouth with his hand. The scenery was definitely not too pretty, dark alley, trash everywhere.

Fuck! Who would've thought I'd die like how the character in the book died, at least it's gonna be a cool death unlike those where people slip in their bathroom-

Well, Michelle's mind does wander.

Just after the man aggressively slammed her against a wall, squeezing her wait tightly making her wince in pain.

She felt like she should give up.. I mean, she would probably get more hurt if she will fight back.

Punch.. and another punch, right into her face, probably her nose is broken by now

Wait.. Some celebrities got their nose broken and after it healed it looked even better, and free unlike plastic surgery..

Focus!! Someone is trying to fucking kill you

Michelle slowly let her shoulders rest and her eyes shut close in fear.

She should just give up

Not one is going to save her anyways..

And she did.

Luckily she survived, But was left with a big scar, not just on her body, but her heart too.

She couldn't face anyone right now, I mean, she gave up like a fucking loser, and let that fucking man do whatever he wants to her 15 year old body.

So she decided to disappear for a while, but she will be back home,

Soon.