|4| this morning

"Do not touch my fries"

Peter's fingers froze in mid-air, reaching towards the basket filled with fries, as Michelle Jones continues to type away on her laptop, not even bothering to spare him a glare. Peter sighed in irritation, as he rested his head on the booth, and looked at her blankly.

"You need to stay fit, Parker" MJ said shutting off her laptop, as she quickly snatched a fry from the basket and devoured it.

"So do you, Jones" Peter glared back, wiggling his eyebrows. A Sophisticated comeback did not come to his mind, and He knew He'll find hundreds of those when he will go over the current dialogue in the shower.

"But The difference is that you need to stay fit, for your not-chosen duty and I don't need to stay fit, because no one's life depends on whether I decide to eat fries every other day or not"

Peter crossed his arms, bringing them up to his chin, as a wave of annoyance washed over him.

Peter and Michelle were currently staying at the infamous restaurant of queens, Larbs. It wasn't a date, what peter intended this meeting to be. But of course that his coward asś didn't let himself ask her out.

Peters mind insists that it will be okay and will go fine if he'll ask her out whilst his heart argues that she'll say no and their friendship will forever ruin

"Whatever MJ" Peter replied "Can I please have my regular, Jake?" He yelled whipping his head around to face him, and nodded whilst flashing a smile when Jake responded with "absolutely, will come out in no time"

Peter hangs out so much in Larbs, if with May (he comes the most with her) or Ned, Michelle or even Tony, That every waiter there knows stuff about him more than just his name.

"You know everyone here don't you?" Michelle asked irritated.

She doesn't know why it came out irritated, maybe because she doesn't really know anyone (except for her peter and Ned) and is jealous, she wants to be friends with the world but at the same time she doesn't. (Confusing, she thinks)

"well it's against my will though, I didn't choose to know here everyone, I just know everyone because May used to take me here a lot since I was like ten"
Peter explained, his hands moving while he speaks.

Why did i notice it? (Michelle thought, annoyed)

"Oh" she replied, resting her eyebrows from the tensed frown.

quickly enough, his large basket of fries and chocolate milkshake arrived, and Michelle rolled his eyes at the Peter's mischievous smile.

"I'm not sharing" he whispered with a smirk before the loud sound of a door closing stopped their conversation.

"Peter, Michelle!" A voice out of the sudden yelled, Peter looked backwards to meet the face of Ned walking towards his and Mj's table, with Betty (their blonde friend from the decathlon team, Michelle calls her just a 'teammate') following Ned from behind.

"I came here to inform you that ms.Cooper, the music teacher got into an accident, she's okay now but she won't teach for the next three months. you two weren't at school today so I thought you would like to know"

Peter and Michelle's heads whipped around quickly to face each other's.

A wide eyed peter Parker stared at a palm faced Michelle Jones, the both not knowing what to do with themselves.

No, it wasn't because they had some special bond with the music teacher, they even ignored that part of what Ned said (no, they're not heartless).

They just focused on the end of the sentence that didn't stop ringing in their ears like a broken tape.

"You two weren't at school today so I thought you would like to know"

The events of the morning didn't stop flashing through their minds, they didn't move, they didn't blink, they even didn't breath for a couple of seconds.

Eventually they will have to talk about what happened.

But what did happen this morning ?