|7| He makes her happy

Unlike the kiss, the aftermath was a lot less epic.
In fact, it was pretty awkward.

And by how the aftermath went, you could obviously tell how different the both handle awkwardness.

As the both pulled away from the kiss a grin spread across peters lips, he was happier than he has ever been.

As where Michelle tried to smile, but it turned out as half a happy expression and half a 'I forgot to feed my fish and he died' expression.

Peter scanned the brunette's face, hoping to find only signs of happiness. And no matter how hard Michelle tried to look cool with the situation, she couldn't hide the happiness she has in ever bone of her body ( 206 bones, actually. At least that's what Wikipedia says)

A chuckle find it's way to peters lips, causing Michelle to join the spontaneous laughter.

"This Isn't how I imagined my first kiss would be"
Peter blurted out, which made Michelle take a step back with pain and confusion in her eyes

"Was it, bad?"

"No, not at all!" Peter assured, Michelle smiled a little while blush burned her cheeks.

"It was uh, awesome" he said sheepishly, almost immediately regretting his choice of words. He thinks it is the most desperate and pathetic reply he could let out of his stupid mouth .

"Aw uh, yeah" she replied sheepishly, too.

Everything between them was awkward, anyone could tell.

But it was the good kind of awkward, the one where you slightly enjoy it and don't want to run away.

Michelle spared words, and didn't mention to the curious boy that it wasn't only his first kiss, it was hers too.

"First period must start in a few minutes now I should probably get ready" Michelle said, awkwardly smiling.

Peter responded with a smile and a wave, and before you would count to three she had already disappeared into the crowded halls.

————
————

"About time!" Ned said tapping on peters shoulder, after years of waiting for peter to finally make a move.

"Yeah, I'm happy about it and she seemed happy too" Peter said, nodding to himself.

"Oh there she is" Ned smiled motioning to Michelle who searches for something in her locker.

"Go to her quietly, and hug her from behind. Girls love that" Ned suggested giving peter a slight push

"On what is it based? Your non existent girlfriend?" Peter questioned, causing Ned to huff in response.

"maybe I can just come from behind her and say 'hey you"

"Pathetic"

Peter rolled his eyes and walked towards Michelle until he reached her, facing her back. He bit his lip in hesitation before quickly kissing her cheek.

Michelle turned around in confusion until she faced the blushing boy, and blushed too.

"Uh, hey you" Michelle said. Peter smiled at that and quickly turned to face Ned who watched them from afar and smirked.

"Why is Ned watching us?" Michelle asked raising her eyebrows, Peter laughed and shrugged.

"He probably needs some live action romance"

"And decided to watch us?" Michelle snickered and shoot a sly smirk to Ned who rolled his eyes.

"I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go for uh, a date?" Peter asked, his cheeks redder than Mary Janes hair.

"Yeah, of course" Michelle agreed.

Peter sighed in relief and grinned. "I'll pick you up at eight?"

"Seven it is" Michelle responded causing peter to laugh in admiration,

He fell hard for that girl.

————
————

There they were, an hour into their date, their
Hands holding as they walked near the beach. Neither could express the thousands of emotions that were going wild in each of their body's. They were brand new feelings, and they liked it.

MJ turned out to be a lot more of a romantic than she seemed to be, she was taking actions herself and gave him short kisses on cheek and head. Well peter, obviously, didn't mind at all.

"Do you want to sit and look at the sunset?" Peter whispered while snaking an arms around Michelle's torso. "Yeah, Why not" she replied smiling, and the both ran to the sand and sat.

"Enjoying the view?" MJ asked, marveled at the sky.

"For sure" he whispered back, looking with awe at her face.

Slowly Michelle's head found it's way to peters shoulder, and she let her head rest there and her Disheveled curls fall down. Peter stroked her curls, gaze not leaving her happy face.

He makes her happy, and it's really all he could ever ask for.

"Oh wait" peter said, slowly removing her head from his shoulder. "What?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with sparkles in eyes.

"Is this answers your question?" She whispered back softly before giving him an assuring kiss.