|9| No fucking way

"Stop that!" Michelle complained, her eyebrows pulled together. Peter whipped his head up and frowned "stop what?" He questioned, slightly raising his shoulders. "Doing that thing with your face when you're happy, it's making me nauseous"

Peter let out a soft laugh and stopped in his tracks making her stop too, "sorry" he mouthed, clearly sarcastic,

but for once Michelle didn't have a good comeback.

It's just a few minutes after they left the restaurant, walking hand in hand in the alley.

This date is exactly a month after they started going out, so Peter thought he will take her to a restaurant, and then give her a necklace.

"Can you show me your sketchbook sometime?״ Peter then asked, with no reason other then laughing at her talent and choice of colours.

"Absolutely not" she replied quickly, slightly narrowing her eyes "like the last thing I want to show you is drawings of you without a shirt"

Peter laughed with his eyes wide, blush spreading all over his cheeks and nose "What you actua-"

"I was joking!" Michelle exclaimed, placing her hand on his forehead and pushed Peter's face farther. Peter smiled and let out a shaky (but happy) sigh As he gazed at Michelle.

"That's me" Peter said, pointing at a building. Michelle nodded and slightly pushed him forward. "good night, bye"

Peter pouted looking into her brown eyes, "no kiss? No bye Peter, thank you for a lovely evening?" He teased causing her to roll her eyes and smile goofily.

"Thank you, Peter"

"Much better" he exclaimed, laughing a little.

"I'm sorry I can't walk you home, May needs help with the-"

"Oh come on, it's okay! I can walk myself home" she assured, smiling. "Oh wait I forgot something" Peter said, suddenly, turning around. He snaked his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small box.

"Oh look at you proposing" Michelle said patting his shoulder, he chuckled and handed it to her. Her eyes scanned the box and then Peter, who seemed nervous, and opened the box to reveal a necklace.

"Oh uh thank you" Michelle smiled looking at Peter, who immediately seemed confused "what's wrong with it?"

"No it's beautiful, it's just, My sister gave me the exact necklace three years ago" she said sheepishly, biting her lip.

"Oh jeez I can't do anything right" he exclaimed dropping his head to the ground.

Michelle frowned as she lifted his face up, making him look right into her eyes, she placed her hand on his cheek and gave him a kiss.

"A kiss from you is probably even better" she said and disappeared into the darkness.

Leaving a happy, smiling, boy behind.

—————

"No fucking way" Peter screamed at the tv, his eyes full of tears, and his body filled with anger.

It's like he blinked and his entire world slipped into horror.

"May" he screamed falling onto the couch, his body shaking, and his breath quickening, he felt the need to crash everything, everyone, anything, just like how his heart did.

May raced to the living room, spotting peter laying on the couch, his face expression mixed with horror and fear.

even spider-man, the brave hero behind the mask, can't deal with that kind of pain.

he screamed and cried, hell he even almost accidentally punched May.

she almost wore the exact expression as his, seeing the state her nephew is in.

''what is wrong? you have to tell me so i can help you'' May panicked, which did not help peter.

''the TV'' he breathed out, causing may to turn around with fear.

her jaw dropped and tears threatened to leave her eyes.

what was on the tv was a breaking news that said;

''15 year old Michelle Jones from queens, went missing for over 3 days''