|12| can I join?

"She's still sleeping, thanks May" a soft voice screeched over the silence, followed by a yawn escaping his mouth.

Michelle's eyes shot open and flew up, quickly getting up and tucking her knees under her chin. "How are you feeling?" The boy continued with slight worry growing growing on his features.

Michelle sighed tiredly, letting the hair band leave her hair and the curls let loose, soon snuggling into his chest.

"Everything hurts but other than that I'm fine" she murmured, lifting her eyes up from his chest to lock with his brown ones.

He smiled softly, his hand finding it's way to her loose hair.

He likes it when she's all clingy and way softer than usual, that's a side he never thought he'd see of Michelle (or even existed), but he absolutely loves it.

"I can cuddle with you a little... or you can stay here alone while I get dressed in the bathroom" he teased in a soft whisper that made her more sleepy if possible.

"Mhm you should go get dressed" she chuckled softly, removing her hands from around him but soon he pulled her back to his embrace and squeezed her.

"I like the first option better" he pouted as she firmly rolled her eyes "I may be clingy but I'm not that clingy"

Peter smirked and Michelle threw her hands in the air "it's not cute" she argued rolling her eyes once again.

"I'm pretty sure it is"

"I'm going to take a shower" Michelle said ending the conversation before peter intended to.

Peter laughed and followed her from behind, watching her curls bounce on her shoulders.

"What do you think you're doing?" Michelle stopped at the doorframe of the bathroom as she turned around to face a smiling peter.

"Can I join?"

"I liked it better when you had zero, Nada, no self confidence, Parker" Michelle said before the door slammed behind her.

"I was joking!"

____________later that day__________

"You're ready?" Peter asked Michelle as they stood in front of her house.

She truly felt terrible for not going there in the first place,

Back to the arms of her worried mother and terrified sister

but she also felt as if it was the right thing to do.

Michelle threw the door open, not even knocking, already hearing her little sister's faded rumbles.

"Michelle?" Nyah, her 4 year old sister shouted jumping on her.

Michelle smiled softly, suddenly feeling a burst of tears rolling down her cheeks, making her look weak (she hated herself for that)

Nyah's big curious eyes observed Michelle in every way possible, making Michelle's heart shatter into small pieces.

Michelle's Brownish eyes locked with her sister's.

Nyah has beautiful eyes, big curios green eyes who always find the good in everyone.

But then suddenly, she saw peace, calm, love hidden deeply in them.

Michelle wasn't in peace with the entire situation, until now, as she saw it in Nyah's eyes.

Michelle chuckled softly, tears coming out like a river, her mouth by now was slightly open, and Nyah unknowingly furrowed her eyebrows.

"Im sorry, I'm so sorry" Michelle managed to choke out through the tears, suddenly feeling Nyah's staining her shirt as well.

"I'm sorry" Michelle whispered into her little sister's ear causing her to look up and pout.

"It's okay, but I'm still mad at you" Nyah whispered softly, making Michelle let out a smile she's been holding for ages.

Peter slightly tapped on Michelle's shoulder, causing her head to whip up and face her mother's worried face.

And peter can confirm that he never saw a hug so desperate coming from a person that is so intimidated by one.