Chapter 1

Hi Guys, I really hope you like this story!! Also I have another story, It's called Joshifer - Loves Complicated. It would mean alot if you checked it out.

Anyway, I really hope that you enjoy this story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katniss' POV:

I walk through the white corridors of Hunger Games High. Today is my first day here and I'm really nervous. Just as I am about to ask someone for help a girl comes up to me.

"Hi, I'm Annie you must be new here."

"Yea I am, my name is Katniss."

"Well Katniss you look lost, where are ya heading?"

"I'm trying to find my way to the office, I need my schedule and locker combination."

"Okay, just follow me."

After we get my schedule Annie checks it and tells me we have all of the same classes together. Well I guess I just made a new friend?

She follows me to my locker, I put in my combination and put all of my books in my locker apart from my book I need for English.

When we get to class we take two seats right at the back, "You can sit with me and my friends at lunch if you."

"Thanks, but I really don't want to intrude."

"Katniss really it's fine."

"Okay well thank you." I say giving her a genuine smile, which I haven't done in awhile.

LUNCH:

Lunch has finally come and I'm very nervous to meet Annie's friends.

When we get to the table she starts to intoruduce everyone, "Okay Katniss, this is Finnick my boyfriend she says pointing to a bronze skinned boy, that's Clove she says pointing to a dark brown haired girl, that's her boyfriend Cato she says pointing to a blonde boy, that's Glimmer she says as she points to a girl with long blonde hair, then to a boy with light brown hair called Marvel, after that she points to another blonde haired girl called Madge and then her boyfriend Gale with brown hair.

Then lastly she points to a boy with ashy blonde hair and bright blue eyes called Peeta. Omg he is cute! Stop it Katniss he probably has a girlfriend and you have just met them all.

I calm myself down and sit down in the only sit left, which happens to be next to Peeta.

The whole lunch the group talks and laughs, it's nice.

Finnick then announces he is having a sleepover at his house tonight, "Kitkat you wanna come?"

"Only if it is okay I don't want to intrude."

"No of course not, you're our friend now Kitkat."

"Okay well thanks, also why do you call me Kitkat?"

"I don't know I just like it and it suits you."

"Okay...thanks I guess."

Then the bell rings and we head to our classes.

Wow I can't believe on my first day I already have heaps of friends and I'm invited to a sleepover this can't get any better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay first chapter done!! Please tell me what you think!!