Chapter 3

Katniss' POV:

Truth or Dare wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Thank God I didn't have to kiss anyone, but if I had to I would probably kiss Peeta. I have started to develop feelings for him but he would never feel the same way so I'm not going to tell anyone, I will get over him. Hopefully.

After Truth or Dare we watched a few movies and went to sleep. Right now everyone is asleep apart from me. I don't know why I can't get to sleep, it's probably because I have to sleep next Peeta which is rather awkward. Well for me anyway.

I can't help but to stare at him. He is perfect but he isn't mine and he never will be. He'll probably be like the guy back home who I had a massive crush on, he liked my ex-best friend and she liked him. I don't like him anymore anyway, I got over him along time ago. It was stupid though because that was when I was 12. I am 16 now.

As I am starting to doze off while looking at Peeta I hear someone whisper my name. Annie.

Annie hops out of her sleeping bag and signals for me to come with her. We go out and sit on the front porch, quietly not waking anyone. "Katniss?" "Hmm." "I know you like him." "Who, what are you talking about?" "Katniss don't play dumb with me, I know you like Peeta, you look at him the way I look at Finnick." "Okay, so what I may have feelings for Peeta, he will never feel the same way." "You don't know that, Peeta has never liked anyone before, but as soon as he laid his eyes on you his eyes lit up. Katniss before you came Peeta was in a very dark place in his life, it's for him to tell so I am not going to tell you but you made him happy again. We haven't seen Peeta like that in a long time." "Thanks Annie, but I still think he sees me as a friend and nothing else, if he does have feelings for me, which he doesn't, I want him to tell me." "Okay, we better get inside before one of them wakes up and wonders where we are." We stand up and share a quick hug before going back inside to get some sleep. As I get inside I watch as Annie hops back into her sleeping bag and Finnick wraps his arm around her. That's what I want, someone to hold me, someone to love and care for me, someone to call mine. If only that was Peeta.

Nightmare:

I'm running thorugh the forest when I hear a scream, not just any scream but my Dad's scream.

"Katniss help, help me." "I'm coming Dad." I run up and see him, he's dead along with my Mum and sister. I was to late. "Dad no, Prim, Mum. Please don't be dead I can't lose you, wake up, wake up!"

"Dad, no Dad please." 

End of Nightmare

"Katniss, wake up its not real, it's just a nightmare, wake up, you're okay." I shoot up, tears streaming down my face. I look around and see that everyone is asleep apart from me and Peeta. "You're okay Katniss it wasn't real. Do you want to talk about it?" I nod and tell Peeta everything. He then takes me in his arms and rocks me to sleep, but first I ask one simple question, "Peeta, will you stay with me?" and he replies with one simple answer, "Always." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter, I am really proud of it! 

I'm sorry I haven't posted for like a month but school has been super stressful and busy, but holidays is in 1 week, so I will be able to update alot more!

Also, RIP to Phillip Hughes, who was a cricket legend. You will stay in our hearts forever.

Please vote, like and add to your library, it would mean alot!